Farm

VIP

q2q4yYe.jpg

GBxodfG.jpg

R0yNhEo.jpg

OgVVNFH.jpg

PzY8iAS.jpg

UQxaIhD.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Masha Allah! Guul Puntland

You dumb fuckers never seem to learn do you?....

Always on about some bullshit meetings that have been happening for decades. Nothing ever fucking changes.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
You dumb fuckers never seem to learn do you?....

Always on about some bullshit meetings that have been happening for decades. Nothing ever fucking changes.
After reading your post, I have come to the following conclusions about you:

1. Jealousy is blinding you from seeing how meetings such as this one have played a crucial role in the advancement of Puntland.

2. A grade A moron baa tahay

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
What sort of trade where they talking about? All Somalia seems to export is livestock and not much of it.

@Farm

Did they just write two countries :salute:
Does that mean they support puntland independence :ooh:
Man I am gonna go buy myself lots of basal, garlic, humus and khubis and throw myself a PIM celebration party :wowsweat:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Politics is not about trust.. It's all about advancing your own agenda..
Trust is important, I’ve seen how the UAE government behaves. There are the ones who’ll be advancing any sort of agenda.

Trust is important, I’ve seen how the UAE government behaves. There are the ones who’ll be advancing any sort of agenda.
We have been trading with the UAE for decades.. Our interest is mutual also I'm confident in our presidents diplomatic skills.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
We have been trading with the UAE for decades.. Our interest is mutual also I'm confident in our presidents diplomatic skills.
I have a feeling their up to no good. After what they tried to do in Scotra? Idk, I don’t trust them.

I have a feeling their up to no good. After what they tried to do in Scotra? Idk, I don’t trust them.
No country trust another in this world sister. It's all fake smiles and handshakes.. Everyone is out there to further their own agenda.

After reading your post, I have come to the following conclusions about you:

1. Jealousy is blinding you from seeing how meetings such as this one have played a crucial role in the advancement of Puntland.

2. A grade A moron baa tahay

You dumb imbecile, crucial role you know..... every few weeks some dumb fucking somali politician is over there. Nothing fucking ever changes, all i see is things regressing.

Watch next week youll see a story of some other dumb somaliland/somalia politician over there.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You dumb imbecile, crucial role you know..... every few weeks some dumb fucking somali politician is over there. Nothing fucking ever changes, all i see is things regressing.

Watch next week youll see a story of some other dumb somaliland/somalia politician over there.

Nope we don't just pick one Developement partner.

Check the Development thread, we just held a ground breaking ceremony for an oil refinery / electricity plant in Berbera by a company from Singapore

What's currently under construction in Berbera is a Flour Mill (Al harbi) / Cement Plant (PFI) on top of of the port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending