nWZW2GQ.jpg

Yc4LJyw.jpg

sEmScIx.jpg

ZNOCg5Y.jpg

FZ6arBN.jpg

E4iipHe.jpg

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
They are hiding under a rock. Deni if smart will make moves so he can be the first puntland president re elected to another term. He needs to focus on job creation and security. We don’t have time to worry about sool so I hope he leaves them be and focus on strengthening our borders from yube to galkayo.

Are you mad that immigrants from all over the world see puntland as a good place to settle. Imagine someone running from a war And moving to the south.

unlike your cousins dr osman and puntiqueen who hold real hatred and grudge

my stuff is kaftan

LOL

Puntites have always mixed with Yemenis and Omanis, what do people think Carab Saalax are?
What's interesting about foreigners anyway.

You can even find random Arab descendants in Eyl and other places. Or Syrians in Garowe.

We don't attack, rape or rob our guests unlike some other people.

Finally, find me even ONE MJ, with a Bantu grandmother or great grandmother, since they were servants for the Boqor after the 1900's.

We can all do abtiris to our ancestors and even know who their wives were.

Even Hawiye had Bantu servants in Mogadishu. Are you people jealous you could never afford servants?

Finally, even if we were mixed with Bantu, we would proudly embrace it, what's the difference between the Arab grandmothers in our bloodline and Bantu grandmothers? Bantus run Africa, laandheere weeyaan who run Africa.

Are they not both human? What makes one more special than the other? Some of you suffer from serious inferiority complexes.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I see ahlul puntland is mixing with arabs to destroy the bantu DNA

:obama:
:chrisfreshhah:

:damn: i heard some Yemenis headed south and returned to PL immediately. They were like f*ck it, i rather take my chances getting bombed by the saudis in Yemen.

:damedamn: They have integrated well in Qardho and Bosaso with buisness booming. We share brotherly realtionship with walaha yemen & oman

:chrisfreshhah:

:damn: i heard some Yemenis headed south and returned to PL immediately. They were like f*ck it, i rather take my chances getting bombed by the saudis in Yemen.

:damedamn: They have integrated well in Qardho and Bosaso with buisness booming. We share brotherly realtionship with walaha yemen & oman
They have it good and their business is booming, they like Qardho and the cooler weather

Fat pirate

Observer
And people dare to claim the N/N fans are paid bots - Mashallah you lot are working extra hard - must be earning double pay or something
:mjswag:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
unlike your cousins dr osman and puntiqueen who hold real hatred and grudge

my stuff is kaftan

No hatred, it's clan competition, clan passion, my name is hebel hebel hebel and it's apart of Osman Mahmod clan family and wider Majerten family. I want the best for my clan and if I feel your clan isn't supportive of this, then the clan passion will rise, just love it or lump it really, I am not ashamed to say I love my family and history and ancestors, cause who will, if I don't? YOU WILL? Come on nomand, at least warkaygi waa TOOS, I don't believe in beating around the bush, I say it's time wasting and time is valuable. I could've achieved a-lot in 30 years rather then wasting time trying to be POLITICALLY CORRECT WITH U. U FEEL ME? THATS HOW I SEE IT. I SEE IT AS BAH DUBAYS AND MAJERTEN AWAIT ME TO TAKE THEM TO GREEN PASTURES, I FEEL ITS AN OBLIGATION UPON ME REGARDLESS IF THEY ELECT ME TO OFFICE OR NOT, I WILL STILL DO IT VOLUNTEERING TO MOVE THEM FORWARD AND WARN THEM OF ENEMY TRAPS.

Farm

VIP
Why only Bari? How come he doesn’t go Mudug, Sool, Sanaag and Cayn?

He’s not in Bari he’s in Karkaar, and he was in Garacad like 2 weeks ago and he’ll be in Sanaag in a few days.

When did your uncle Farmaajo last leave the bunker?

:pachah1:

Last edited:
He’s not in Bari he’s in Karkaar, and he was in Garacad like 2 weeks ago and he’ll be in Sanaag in a few days.

Wtf is Karkaar? Ni99a wake me up when he goes to Sool, Sanaag and Galkacyo

First of all, he is not my uncle. He is my president and second of all he already traveled Somalia by car

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Finally, find me even ONE MJ, with a Bantu grandmother or great grandmother, since they were servants for the Boqor after the 1900's.

We can all do abtiris to our ancestors and even know who their wives were.

Even Hawiye had Bantu servants in Mogadishu. Are you people jealous you could never afford servants?

Finally, even if we were mixed with Bantu, we would proudly embrace it, what's the difference between the Arab grandmothers in our bloodline and Bantu grandmothers? Bantus run Africa, laandheere weeyaan who run Africa.

Are they not both human? What makes one more special than the other? Some of you suffer from serious inferiority complexes.

Exactly, it's about the BRAIN nothing else in the world and why our religion taught us to go to the ends of the world for knowledge, for when we have knowledge, we will have foreigners saying 'do i look somali' like we do now. I am telling u with these sorts of lower cultures in our nation, it brings us down and make us look like fools in the world. I mean this nigga is singing turkish already in mogadishu, no rightful nation will allow they're kids to sing somalian in australian schools, why is that? they proud people, this is they're land, you ADAPT to they're language. Luckily sis none of this has happened to puntites, it's always the SOUTH. One day they spoke arabic in the ibn batuta days, then portugese with barawani influence, then they spoke italian, then finally AJUURAN CAME ALONG AND SAID ABAHINA WASE HAWIYOW BE PROUD OF SOMALI and guess what Hawiye did? sacked them also, they hate somalinimo wallahi. Then they were happy with italians and spoke italian kkkkk, then darod came and LISTEN HERE NIGGAS FOR 30 YEARS and they overthrew darod like ajuuran saying I HATE SOMALI. WAR SOMALI HADI AADAN RABIN HAWIYOW ISKA AADA WADAMADA GAALADA SXB, WADANKA WUXUU UU JIRA IN LA ILALIYO SOMALINIMADA SI AY TARIKHDA DAMBE LAGA SHEEGAYO GOBANIMADA SOMALIDA. WALLAHI I SEE THE GLITTER IN THEY'RE EYES ID22R N HAWIYE WHEN THEY MEET WHITE PPL NOT KNOWING WHITE PPL CONSIDER U A THREAT AT ALL TIMES. WALLAHI U CAN SEE HOW SLAVED THEY IN THE MIND, HE THINKS HE SEEN GOD WALLAHI AND THEN I SHOW HIM DUKE OF ITALY WORSHIPPING A MAJERTEN WOMAN AND HE IS LIKE IGA DAA WAXASI NOOOO ABOOWE WAXASI MA JIRO NOOO, HE DOESNT BELIEVE HE CAN BE SELF EMPOWERED.

END OF STORY PIM THIS SHIT

Trending

Latest posts