President Cheese Meets with Boqor of Darood

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
The difference between a reer mudug bermuda as opposed to a reer bari is the endless "faan, faan" of those in Mudug which is not seen from those in Bari as much.

But the reer mudug portion of the triangle are by far smarter because "itaalkoodi bey yaqaanan" unlike those in Bari that think they are super powers, these reer mudug ones know they stand no chance in battle unless they convince other sub-clan's to fight for them which is becoming harder and harder today.

Hence one of our famous poet coined the MaahMaah in regards to all this endless faan faan bluster talk of the reer mudug bermuda "waxaad dagaal ku weeydid, afka lagu so cesha" (what you can't obtain through brute physical warfare, you try to obtain through empty bluster talk.)
Why were your lands conquered and ruled by MJ boqors if they can't fight and need other sub clans to fight for them?

Kkkkk, HG are the only sub clan in history where another sub clan builds forts to rule and colonize their land

Hobyo.jpg

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Why were your lands conquered and ruled by MJ boqors if they can't fight and need other sub clans to fight for them?

Kkkkk, HG are the only sub clan in history where another sub clan builds forts to rule and colonize their land

Hobyo.jpg
aren't you dhulo ?

nigga talking about some fictional made up bedtime stories

while you're people are currently under occupation by SL. :russ:

sxb set your priorities straight :camby:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
aren't you dhulo ?

nigga talking about some fictional made up bedtime stories

while you're people are currently under occupation by SL. :russ:

sxb set your priorities straight :camby:
Listen to this xawaadle hawiye guy talking about how Majeerteen enslaved habar gidir for hundreds of years
:mjpls:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Listen to this xawaadle hawiye guy talking about how Majeerteen enslaved habar gidir for hundreds of years
:mjpls:
kkk wallahi i know you dream of enslaving HG laakin libaaxyasha somaliyeed can't be enslaved

you mj are known for faan, kkk nigga captured an abandoned shack and claimed he rules hg kkk

mudane hadlka jooji and go capture tuqrak and save your beggarbhante cousins :mjhaps:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
kkk wallahi i know you dream of enslaving HG laakin libaaxyasha somaliyeed can't be enslaved

you mj are known for faan, kkk nigga captured an abandoned shack and claimed he rules hg kkk

mudane hadlka jooji and go capture tuqrak and save your beggarbhante cousins :mjhaps:
It’s history you idiot why would a hawiye xawaadle guy make that shit up just google boqor kenadiid kkk

Tukruk belongs to dhulbhante and most dhulbhante support somaliland they’re somalilanders

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
This nigga is the Darod king :ohhh:
I gave him some change when he came begging at the mosque last year :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop bringing xawaadle into this and pitting us against HG. If you want to take shots at HabarGedir then do so without hiding behind another clan.

Cowardice is perhaps worse than munaafiqnimo amongst the scorned qualities :susp:
Says the coward who's crying about being pitted against HG, we all know how other hawiyes treat your folks. Your cousin in the video is speaking the truth, stop being a coward little bish.

Hawadles are the tails in the hawiye qabiil chart. Know your role.

8604d401078e3c5cd00d04ea3edc22fe.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Did I upset you..? Who is talking about dhulbahante:draketf:

Faroole is a former president of puntland and a oday of reer puntland..you on the other hand are :mjlol:
Abdiweli Gaas is the president of Puntland and he said somaliland is supporting terrorism which is correct Faroole is still bitter that mudane Abdiweli Gaas wiped the floor with him during the race to become president so much so that he is defending somaliland while ostracising the president of Puntland I don’t know about a cuqdad ridden laangaab like you but personally I wholeheartedly support President Gaas and I believe Faroole is a terrorist sympathiser cause Isaac gave him a 14 year Isaac siil when you went to hargaisa to bury his ex Isaac siil.

As for dhulbhante they’re part of somaliland it’s not Abdiweli Gaas role to secure dhulbhante land when most dhulbhante support Isaac and are willing to be slaves for Isaac personally I believe dhulbhante border with Puntland should be closer and all dhulbhante in Puntland should be sent to hargaisa or somaliland sool.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop bringing xawaadle into this and pitting us against HG. If you want to take shots at HabarGedir then do so without hiding behind another clan.

Cowardice is perhaps worse than munaafiqnimo amongst the scorned qualities :susp:
The video is on YouTube for the world to see and this xawaadle guy knows his history he’s not bias cause he’s hawiye himself so why would he make up a lie about habar gidir being enslaved by Majeerteen for hundreds of years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending