President Axmed Madoobe declares agreement b/w JL and govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they will work together closely, I heard Gen. Bogmadow will be allowed to enter Kismayo now
I hope not. I dont trust farmaajo and his bipolar policies . Bogmadoow needs to stay in Gedo. Until marehan are willing to come to the table, with open mind to claim what is theirs, we shouldn't waste time on reconciliation. Tuugnimo iyo dowlad ku gabasho like you guys did with msb wont work.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I hope not. I dont trust farmaajo and his bipolar policies . Bogmadoow needs to stay in Gedo. Until marehan are willing to come to the table, with open mind to claim what is theirs, we shouldn't waste time on reconciliation. Tuugnimo iyo dowlad ku gabasho like you guys did with msb wont work.
One issue is SFG/international investment money in JL and the current capital either we have the capital with massive investment like Garowe and the VP or or we take the Presidency and you have VP and capital and it’s perks there’s is nothing else to negotiate about on our side

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This government has little to no power comparing Farmaajo to MSB is just ridiculous

One issue is SFG/international investment money in JL and the current capital either we have the capital with massive investment like Garowe and the VP or or we take the Presidency and you have VP and capital and it’s perks there’s is nothing else to negotiate about on our side
Those arent hard to give. Politics is usually about compromising but u guys wanna play a zero sum politics.

Marehan should develop gedo, we will develop our two regions and we rotate the presidency. Forget elections, and I am against having a laangaab like sheekhal and others even daring to think they can be president.

Lastly, marehan give back the territories they stole under barre, baardheere.

Kismaayo will be shared.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is not an OG/Marehan agreement though, people need to differentiate between the two.

the capital already has 11 mps, way more than the 4 mps allocated to each other county, you already have a share of it though yall only came to it during the siad barre era,

mohamed zubeer and harti were killing each other in kismayo in the 1920s,

what do you mean we will have the capital?

the capital is buale and is calwyahan, like makkah was qureysh, just say we want kismayo and be honest and open, and direct, bro, why the need to beat around the bush,

the presdeincy belongs to the majorty and we know who they are and they say Agah :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.