President Abiy Ahmed Wants Ethiopian Muslims To Go To Sheikh Hussein's Shrine Instead Of Makkah for Hajj

I find it funny that millions of Amharas, Oromos and Sidama people go on pilgrims to see a Somali mans tomb. It reminds of when Haile Selassie said he was told scary stories of Axmed Gurey as a child. Imagine if we won 77' war, the majority of Muslim regions of Ethiopia would be somalized
:dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

According to Sufis in Bale: visiting Sheikh Hussein's Shrine in Dire seven time is equivalent to Hajj.

His face alone looks suspect. Don't get be started on his beady eyes lol

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Nacalaa kugu yaal this fucker wants to
”ethiopianise” muslims especially somalis. Fucker truly believes there is a thing as
”ethiopian” identity which only refers to habeshas

Calmone##

Geeljire racist
”ethiopianise” muslims especially somalis. Fucker truly believes there is a thing as
He's a self hating oromo. His mum is amhara orthodox his dad is oromo muslim.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1666980035432.png
u smell of arma

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I find it funny that millions of Amharas, Oromos and Sidama people go on pilgrims to see a Somali mans tomb. It reminds of when Haile Selassie said he was told scary stories of Axmed Gurey as a child. Imagine if we won 77' war, the majority of Muslim regions of Ethiopia would be somalized
:dead:

Somalis had the golden opportunity to somalize the entire parts of lush and rainy ethiopian highlands and also the muslims groups, unfortunately our forefathers were not so well assimilators. Just look today how people (women and trolls) get triggered when oromos wear originally somali dresses that have become their own due to trade.

We have the perfect culture to assimilate other horners and historically there has been no effort to do this. If I would have lived couple hundred years ago, nobody would have been safe, I would just call everyone and their grandma lost somalis.

We could have had the entire ethiopian highlands if our awoowes played their cards right but history is never simple.

World

VIP
Somalis had the golden opportunity to somalize the entire parts of lush and rainy ethiopian highlands and also the muslims groups, unfortunately our forefathers were not so well assimilators. Just look today how people (women and trolls) get triggered when oromos wear originally somali dresses that have become their own due to trade.

We have the perfect culture to assimilate other horners and historically there has been no effort to do this. If I would have lived couple hundred years ago, nobody would have been safe, I would just call everyone and their grandma lost somalis.

We could have had the entire ethiopian highlands if our awoowes played their cards right but history is never simple.
you can’t assimilate into our culture due to qabiil. Rahanweyn and oromo culture is much better in that regard.

That's true however, our ancestors would've taken it by force the same way Jubbaland was taken, albeit it would've probably been less violent due to the peoples in those areas being muslim + cushitic/semitic.

I think the best chance we had to expand the Somali region up to these areas was during the 77' war. If only the DERG didn't get help for USSR, East Germany, Cuba, Yemen etc
brave_1lGRkXmSp8.png

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Stupid murtad who should have been long gone from this world if his people followed the true path.
He was never muslim to begin with. His father passed away when he was young if he had lived a little longer he might be muslim now. Who knows
:kanyeshrug:

Trending