Pres.Sheikh Shariif and Pres.Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud to hold the biggest Protest to overthrow Farmaajo

Irrelevant nigroe hush, PL is the shiny part of Somalia. Or do you think Gedo is kkkkk.

Even your uncle in the presidential office is neglecting you.

Kulaha locked the MJ's up in PL. Negroe PL is ours, if PL is a Jail Your southern region is Guantanamo

Yh puntland is shiny with ayan hirsi and iman

:chrisfreshhah:

LOL

Ayan Hersi
Iman
Sabrina

All secured massive paychecks and are respected in their social circles.

Meanwhile, other Somali clans have women who are baby mamas to the local madow crackdealers, yes, including your Marehan women.

At least MJ women have standards.

Go find some, Reer Ghetto.

You cannot make a name for yourself in Somalia, let alone the diaspora.

LOL

Ayan Hersi
Iman
Sabrina

All secured massive paychecks and are respected in their social circles.

Meanwhile, other Somali clans have women who are baby mamas to the local madow crackdealers, yes, including your Marehan women.

At least MJ women have standards.

Go find some, Reer Ghetto.

You cannot make a name for yourself in Somalia, let alone the diaspora.

I thought I was on your ignore list

:ulyin:

With names like ayan hirsi who can compete.

Btw do you respect them?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Yh puntland is shiny with ayan hirsi and iman

:chrisfreshhah:

As always go after the bad apples, and even they got further in their careers than you lot.

Think about it.

Bruv ya'll took our image and sold it to unicef. How many burns I heard about somalia, it was always the south. Never the north when i tell them the north is different they are shocked to learn the difference. Now your place, someone from xamar and SL and kismayo can fkd with PL however gedo? Nah fam we are two different worlds fam

As always go after the bad apples, and even they got further in their careers than you lot.

Think about it.

Bruv ya'll took our image and sold it to unicef. How many burns I heard about somalia, it was always the south. Never the north when i tell them the north is different they are shocked to learn the difference. Now your place, someone from xamar and SL and kismayo can fkd with PL however gedo? Nah fam we are two different worlds fam

Kismayo is marehan and marehan is kismaayo. I am laandheere who rules you, yaa ibn harambe.

this haram temporary kenyan admin is about to be removed and a halal marehan admin shall come inshallah.

Yaa ibn harambe, human right does not apply to the nation of harambe. I shall destroy you like i destroyed ssdf and general Morgan. You are mine by right.

You shall submit to my rule and kiss the ring waryaa.

Trending