Pres Shariif says 'I brought Farmaajo to Somalia, he was a bum who only had his clothes to his name'

https://www.caasimada.net/video-sheekh-shariif-oo-weerar-culus-ku-qaaday-farmaajo-iyo-r-w-khayre/

Video clip at 4:50

upload_2019-9-23_13-7-13.png

Loooool, :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::russ::dead:

President Hassan Sheikh Threatens Farmaajo with Impeachment then deportation if N&N doesnt listen to their demands (of Pres Sheikh Shariif and Pres Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud), while they also call for anti N&N conference to be held soon;

Page1.jpg

DGtcW-uXgAAdiqf.jpg

Farmaajo is feeling the Heat, its do or die, given to these former President demands or Resign like Pres Abdulahi and then run tail back to USA.

The duo Presidents pictured together as they called for an immediate anti N&N conference.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I have no love for this current administration but Sheikh Sharif should executed for treason.

They are only trying to destabilise Somalia and take us back to square one.

I have no love for this current administration but Sheikh Sharif should executed for treason.

They are only trying to destabilise Somalia and take us back to square one.

But walaale, the issue is that N&N are infringing on the rights of people.

Even political parties have the right to travel.

This is unconstitutional and sets a dangerous precendent.

Now it is politicians, tomorrow it's civilians!

But walaale, the issue is that N&N are infringing on the rights of people.

Even political parties have the right to travel.

This is unconstitutional and sets a dangerous precendent.

Now it is politicians, tomorrow it's civilians!
When certain southern clan has power, they get drunk with it. Let’s not forget the one that ruled some 30 years ago.

When he kept fucking with the clan that lived in the capital city, that clan went on a rampage on daroods just because we shared clan ties with that dumbass even though we don’t have the same regional culture.

Let’s enjoy the decline. :samwelcome:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
President Hassan and Sharif have accomplished a lot and contributed to what N&N inherited, one was transitional government who was taken advantage of (by those around him) and the other established the pillars for a more powerful and real dowlad (N&N).

Instead of tearing each other apart, these guys should all come together to promote progress of Somalia, the whole country, instead of being shortsighted (trying to get re-elected). We are all in this together my brothers and sisters, opposition promotes everything but progress, let N&N finish their term and then start ur campaign for a new vision :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I'm no fan of Farmaajo and would definitely crash him if I catch him in London however those 2 are clowns compared to this admin :francis:

Please don’t beat up Farmaajo, brother it won’t look good fighting someone who is 30+ years ur senior. Instead if u ever see him, let him know how much u disapproved his policies, that way no one gets hurt and u won’t go to jail :)

He shouldn’t talk when he’s a bottom feeder that only goes where the power is. he only cares about getting a political position and making money and doesn’t care about the country. The sooner these guys leave the sooner the country can develop in peace

Please don’t beat up Farmaajo, brother it won’t look good fighting someone who is 30+ years ur senior. Instead if u ever see him, let him know how much u disapproved his policies, that way no one gets hurt and u won’t go to jail :)
Loooool Jiron you're too innocent