Pres Farmaajo must strengthen relations with Putin and China

The next President in 2028 will most likely be the game changer. He will have less room for corruption, less foreign influence, and no FMS to be an obstacle to his vison. He will be able to receive international grants, loans, and most likely the country will be way safer at this point so he will be able to build and campaign all across. At this point, there will be no more clan militias and clan elders will be weaker and the old heads are dying out.
2028 :what1:

They want farmaajo to be even more of a dictator :silanyosmile:

giphy.gif

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
foc#ng nacas. farmajo was born in xamar and his sub clans hometown is in galgaduud.
His clan lives in gedo. Anyway did I ask you? Your entire life is spent defending Mr Cheese wallahi NN is brain dead.
Intii hooyadaa ku dhali laheed waxaa fiicneyd iney ukun dhaasho.

reer

VIP
His clan lives in gedo. Anyway did I ask you? Your entire life is spent defending Me Cheese wallahi NN is brain dead.
Intii hooyadaa ku dhali laheed waxaa fiicneyd iney ukun dhaasho.
hypocrite who defends sl due to clan but refuses to acknowledge mx of sspot continuously insulting and criticizing farmajo until election were close.

farmajo waa adeerkay adiguna your adeero are seperatists. you have no right inaa qabiiliiste qof ku cayso. get back into your hole you rat.

Kagame of Rawanda Museveni of Uganada and even Erdogan of Turkey add Russia with putin; All these countries were falling off the map or weren't anything before these guys steped in. Dictarship or not the past decades we had no dictarships and it was much better with siyaad as a dictator.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
hypocrite who defends sl due to clan but refuses to acknowledge mx of sspot continuously insulting and criticizing farmajo until election were close.

farmajo waa adeerkay adiguna your adeero are seperatists. you have no right inaa qabiiliiste qof ku cayso. get back into your hole you rat.
I'm a separatist and proud. What you gonna do about it? :lol:

Reborn
China provides infrastructure deals not payments for civil servants, army and provides limited humanitarian aid such as food
:russ:

Why not look at current dealings with China.How much did they pay for fishing rights again? :liberaltears:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I’m sorry sxb but being a ally to a South American country ain’t going to look good :mjlaugh:
The west wouldn't recognize somaliland why not look east and ally with anti imperialist countries.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes great news, we should also open a Diaspora funded bank like Eritrea which will help support the govt. Imagine all the pro N&N fiaspora contribute 10 dollars a month it will be huge

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Yes great news, we should also open a Diaspora funded bank like Eritrea which will help support the govt. Imagine all the pro N&N fiaspora contribute 10 dollars a month it will be huge
You might get sanctioned like Eritrea though.

Trending