Pres Farmaajo must strengthen relations with Putin and China

giphy.gif

Its a question of if.
Aint no way Somalis are dumb enough to let a marexan become a dictator

landlocked boons can’t do it best believe it’s going to turn out like 1991 :mjhaps:

You want 1991 but I want a good future for my people. I never wished war even when HSM and Sheikh Sharif were in power. My favorite president was Abdiqasim and he wasn't even darood. Don't make this about qabil.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Aint no way Somalis are dumb enough to let a marexan become a dictator

landlocked boons can’t do it best believe it’s going to turn out like 1991 :mjhaps:
Racket. All I see is racket. People claimed it was 1991 in Feb 8th, again in March 8th, and now April 8th came and left. Why not drag him out, cause you cannot. You have been politically checkmated. Ball is in my court and I choose to dunk it home like Vince Carter.

Salty ass negro

giphy.gif

Somalia has a chance to push forward under Farmaajo, i was hoping this clash would occur after a 1P1V as that would bring international legitimacy but we will see.

I believe its the only way we can escapr this 30.year nightmare. Its clear the gaalo dont want any stability and prefer to prop up terrorists like AS and Madoobe. The West and America are waning in power and with the rise of China as the future superpower, We must find our allies in the East.

It worked well for Bashar al Assad who successfully survived sanctions and not only gained land hut completely.defeated the terrorists in Syria
Its funny how the lackey farmajo and his supporters try to manipulate the other somalians emotionally by intermingling farmajos presidency with the national security, initially it was ethiopia preventing farmajo to get elected cuz he is working best for the somali interest and it worked for sure, then after truth comes and the somalians realized that farmajo was never any different from his predecessors in terms of dabadhilifnimo to ethiopia they started another propaganda that kenya is waiting for farmajo to finish his term so that another one will come to safeguard the interests of kenya :silanyosmile:

And now our kacaanist member aka tekniko is taking this to a completely another level by saying that the west is against farmajo cuz he is trying to make somalia great again.
But the buttom line is that somalias is not doing any better under farmajos watch.

Trending

Latest posts