Pres. Farmaajo addressing crowd at Liido Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooler heads will prevail, the men behind the deaths of the drivers have been brought to justice. However the people of mogadishu can't allow the enemies to take advantage of this situation and cause tension between the citizenry and the security forces.

AUN to the young boys

However the Presidents right

We mustn't allow the khawariji to take advantage of us. Destruction of the property must be prosecuted imo

A bad apple doesn’t spoil the bunch? They weren’t a few men caught stealing, these criminals were shooting each other out in the open with a reckless disregard for the lives of passing civilians. He didn’t speak at all about what he’s going to do to prevent something like this from happening and he wants the people of Xamar to go on trusting these same corrupt entities because “they are mostly good” :comeon:

Let us enjoy watching the final days of the Farmaajo administration:)
Enjoy living in your delusions.
What happened? I stopped following somali news some time ago.
A police officer killed a man, a bajaaj driver AUN. People started to protest and unsurprisingly a lot of dowladiids are using the tragic death for their own gain, spins, propaganda etc.
A bad apple doesn’t spoil the bunch? They weren’t a few men caught stealing, these criminals were shooting each other out in the open with a reckless disregard for the lives of passing civilians. He didn’t speak at all about what he’s going to do to prevent something like this from happening and he wants the people of Xamar to go on trusting these same corrupt entities because “they are mostly good” :comeon:
You're confusing two separate incidents sis.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
As long as Mogadishu remains the capital it will hold the rest of the country hostage Somalis need to decide when enough is enough either make a new capital and change Mogadishu slowly from the outside or keep fighting to clean Mogadishu which will take another couple of decades

Enjoy living in your delusions.

A police officer killed a man, a bajaaj driver AUN. People started to protest and unsurprisingly a lot of dowladiids are using the tragic death for their own gain, spins, propaganda etc.

You're confusing two separate incidents sis.
Ok I see now. But that’s even worse abaayo. It only goes to show that chaos is becoming the norm

Ok I see now. But that’s even worse abaayo. It only goes to show that chaos is becoming the norm
The past month has been really violent, but things aren't as simple as most think it is. There are many groups who aim to make it look like chaos. They won't win and InshaAllah it will improve.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
AUN to that driver

Lakin i am surprised they will protest the killing of one man but not the countless bombings and assasinations :patrice:
Because when you’ve grown up with 30 years of war,pillaging and rape you only respond well with heavy hand and brutality the government is less brutal than Al Shabab so they respect and fear Al Shabab more

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
AUN to that driver

Lakin i am surprised they will protest the killing of one man but not the countless bombings and assasinations :patrice:
Exactly. Life is cheap in Mogadishu. 50 people can be blown to bits one day and the rest of them just go on with their day. But one man is murdered by a police officer and they go on a looting spree like it's 1991 again.
:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending