Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

The player is in his late 20s and is currently in custody being quizzed over an alleged attack which is said to have taken place last month.

The club has been contacted by Telegraph Sport and is aware the player is being questioned, but it declined to comment.

On 4 July, an allegation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to police," the Met Police said in a statement. "It was reported the alleged rape happened in June 2022."

Police said the man was arrested "at an address in Barnet on suspicion of rape and taken into custody where he remains".

The player is internationally renowned and it is unclear whether he will now play in his club's pre-season fixture schedule. The Premier League season begins on August 5 and the player is also due to play at the World Cup in Qatar this November

Crazy how many players are doing this shit recently, any guesses as to who it could be? Late 20s and internationally renowned, also set to play in the World Cup, apparently he was arrested in North London, so maybe Arsenal or Tottenham?

Well I hope it's not another black player again :bell:

Based

VIP
Why is everyone assuming it’s Partey or Xhaka? Racism is still a big thing in this world 😠

Why is everyone assuming it’s Partey or Xhaka? Racism is still a big thing in this world 😠
I think people are saying the suspect is 29 years old so they fit

Also there's this:

I hope it's not Partey, didn't this guy just convert to Islam as well smh :snoop:

Based

VIP
I don’t understand why a Premier League baller with millions would resort to raping. Just pay for a hooker or some shit :mjlol:

I don’t understand why a Premier League baller with millions would resort to raping. Just pay for a hooker or some shit :mjlol:
I do.

They usually have groupies, women who are willing to drop everything to be with them. I can imagine that can make them entitled to think that any woman around them that they want is game and the power can get to their heads.

Last edited:
I do.

They usually have groupies, women who are willing to drop everything to be with them. I can imagine that can make them entitled to think that any woman around them that they want is far game and the power can get to their heads.
That's exactly it, yeah.

Based

VIP
My favorite player in the world Thomas Partey is a rapist (allegedly) :lawd: Didn’t this shitbag revert to islam recently or was that only for his Morrocan qalanjo? We need him for this upcoming UCL push and he pulls scandalous nonsense like this. :jcoleno: Nacalatullah

bidenkulaha

GalYare

It really is him. He fits all the descriptions.

This is why I do not trust reverts or believe in muh ummah. Fake ass shit. Imagine that people would’ve offered their daughters at the masjid to this guy.

Trending