Premier League footballer arrested over alleged child sex offences

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Do we know the age of the girl though. It might be an adam Johnson nonce level thing. Still though these niggas think their untouchable and end up loving the power trip. Smh the world at their feet and any girl you want and you get caught up in these fukerys.
15, his babysitter. Sending explicit shit. Imagine being 32 messaging a high school freshman.
But this was this summer. Can’t be again. He was released on bail.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It's not Gylfi, I think it's Delphy he's been seeming kinda depressed and he hasn't touched grass at all this season whilst Gylfi has had some runouts.
Delph is injured, Glyfi has been omitted from the team till January basically.G

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Y u a f@g want it done by a man. I suggest you join the Grindr app
Ahaa I see you one of them squares that takes everything too literal. Got it. I will break it down for you so that your kind can understand.

"Guskaan ka biib" = "hop off my nuts" = "Leave me alone, why are you talking to me for?"

If the accused is white, then the allegations might be right :cosbyhmm:

Ahaa I see you one of them squares that takes everything too literal. Got it. I will break it down for you so that your kind can understand.

"Guskaan ka biib" = "hop off my nuts" = "Leave me alone, why are you talking to me for?"

listen u little dumb low iq zoomer yute let me teach you a lesson the girl in question here is 15 years old and black men are the biggest ephebophiles whilst white men are the biggest peadophiles and hebophiles.

Trending