Preliminary Agreement signed in Baraawe between warring factions

Waryaa Mr Somaliland Hawiye is 90% population of Lower Shebelle. The president of Somaliland is Isaac, the prime minister of Somaliland is Isaac, the parliament speaker is Isaac. So you sort yourself out and give rights to your own minorities.
Correction we don't have a PM but a Vice President who's a Samaaroon and the Speaker of Parliament is Dhulbahante

Correction we don't have a PM but a Vice President who's a Samaaroon and the Speaker of Parliament is Dhulbahante

You say to my face that Somaliland is justice when it is built on Isaac hegemony. Get off my Hawiye nuts continue with your independence story and search for justice in Somaliland. Isaacs have 300 mps whilst Dhulbaante have 18 mps and Samaaroon have 23.

Why does it bother you that Shebelle Hoose is Hawiye majority? Why does it bother you that Baraawe is Hawiye city? Did you not break away from Somalia? You lie to my face that Somaliland is equal and not Isaac dominated. And than you judge me in a land that is majority my people?

Last edited:
Another point for the Somaliland dude. He speaks about Shebelle Hoose which is 90% Hawiye. Settled by Hawiye for thousands of years.

Yet he has armed Isaac militias in Samaroon, Warsengali and Dhulbaante land where no Isaacs live. He doesn't speak about that and he believes that is ok. 90% of Somaliland parliament is Isaac. Yes 90% of Somaliland parliament is Isaac.

Mr Somaliland when you give those tribes you have as hostage a voice than you can come here and talk about other places. But if you practise what you accuse others about than that is sad.

Occupied reer Borama, true loyalties

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Barawe is tuuni town the native should armed themselves kick this red eyes moryan back to shit Hole galgadud

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
sxb why am I jealous of a shithole without a single lami :mjkkk:

Kismaayo is a Kablalax city and everyone else is a guest :banderas:
My Kablalax brother
:friendhug:
What’s your subclan. As you’ve seen on this site, they abuse me for my subclan. I’m OG.
:banderas:
There’s a lot of pressed Sade folks on this site.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tuunis wallahi, they had too much naxaaris and now they are being abused by anarchist mooryan

:nahgirl:

@Jungle looks like your Beesha Abgaal weren't given a seats, so much for your "we get what's ours".

Laftagareen and Reer Baraawe only allowed HGs to get seats while telling the other Hawiyes to fock off.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle looks like your Beesha Abgaal weren't given a seats, so much for your "we get what's ours".

Laftagareen and Reer Baraawe only allowed HGs to get seats while telling the other Hawiyes to fock off.

you and your dodgy pages. I dont understand why you lie to yourself and your aqli is telling you this is real waxa hubso dabaalow:mjlol:

Real sad that natives of the city get few seats 4.5 is discriminatory system

Qaldaanis talking about discriminatory system .
:mjlol:
Mr Ethiopian qaldaani baraawe has nothing to do with your race , you should be worrying about the xabashas and oromos who will be entering your lands in ethiopia soon .

hg r some shameful moryaans,they cant take shift from us mjs and rely on us to fight their insurgents however they take advantage of dhad miskeen ah that live in LS .Shameful people

Trending