Pregnant Muslim woman brutally attacked in Australia

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I wish he’d pick on me, wallahi he’d get one of a kind premium karbaash :fittytousand:this one time a white man started shouting things at me and my friend. Went up to him and told him to say it again, the cadaan crackhead was like what are you gonna do. This set something off in my brain and I took my jacket off and got into a fighting stance. I was screaming like crazy and ready to kick his face off. He got lucky people came, or I’d send him off to hell.
These cadaan and Madow cowards always pick on women and elderly
Don't, they're not equal. Woman trying to fight a man is like a man trying to fight a bear. Try wrestle with your brothers, dad or husband and you'll be in a rude awakening.

Men are physically superior; have more mass, larger bone density, higher tests and recover faster whereas women are built like fragile pillows. There's a reason why Allah gave women the specifics (stay home or go out with a male guardian) if they want to be safe.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Waarya @AussieHustler I thought your people were peaceful:farmajoyaab:where are all these racist scumbags coming from?

Wtf were the men in the store doing?? God help me if that was my mum or anyone in general, even alt right don’t do stuff as violent as that.

Most of them are all talk but never tough enough to follow through, the man deserves to be beaten half to death and left to die from his wounds. Never touch a pregnant woman.

Trending

Latest posts