Pregnant British Somali girl almost shanked to death by her ex-lover

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Reer North America, cant chat about Xaaliimos dating ajanabis. Dont make me back out the American Zooomali who got married to a Madow serving a life sentence.

Imagine escaping a war just for you daughter to get pregnant at 16 to some random gaal who tried to stab her to death and is now doing 20 years in prison:bell::bell:

Imagine escaping a war just for you daughter to get pregnant at 16 to some random gaal who tried to stab her to death and is now doing 20 years in prison:bell::bell:
I remember this story and it was one thing I never got over. The girl who order her ex to kill her to prove his love changed her name to his.

Rhett Carty-Shaw, 17, plotted to kill his former partner after his new girlfriend Sarah Mohamed, also 17, found out they were still seeing each other and ended their relationship.

In a bid to win back Mohamed, who has since changed her name to Kyro Mori Akihiro, Carty-Shaw conspired with her to murder 16-year-old Iman Nassir.

I remember this story and it was one thing I never got over. The girl who order her ex to kill her to prove his love changed her name to his.

Rhett Carty-Shaw, 17, plotted to kill his former partner after his new girlfriend Sarah Mohamed, also 17, found out they were still seeing each other and ended their relationship.

In a bid to win back Mohamed, who has since changed her name to Kyro Mori Akihiro, Carty-Shaw conspired with her to murder 16-year-old Iman Nassir.

This is an incredibly wild story. I have no words.

Really feel sorry for the girl.

That girl on the picture what's her ethnicity

It has the hallmark of a great movie. That Sarah Mohammed is something else

100%, definitely something out of a juicy novel or award winning teen movie. I can't imagine teenagers being this fkd up.

The survivor seems pretty carefree, despite all she has went through at 16/17.

We have fallen like the angel Gabriel. Only through mass deportation can we gain back our dignity.
Jibreel didn't fall put some respect on his name smh, and you don't even believe in that stuff do you? This is some random hoe pregnant at 16, every community has s so don't turn this into a whole 'Somalis have fallen so far' stfu pls.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
One of these girls almost got killed and another prisoned over this nigga?

:heh:

1589587930332.png

1589588123755.png

:mjlol: