Pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies!!! For those that have kids, how long did it take you to become pregnant with your first child? Did it happen soon after you got married, months later, a year later, or even years later?

Ladies!!! For those that have kids, how long did it take you to become pregnant with your first child? Did it happen soon after you got married, months later, a year later, or even years later?

Its ur choice sis, some might make love straight after their wedding night...some might wait 6months/2years & so on.
It varies and it falls down to u or ur hubby to decide, don't rush things take ur time.

Fels

#trollhunter
It's weird if you don't have sex after the wedding :francis:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yea I know, all my somali girls marry and 6 months later IM PREGNANT and I'm like damn. Fertile much lol
Yeah imo its better to wait atleast a year before kids get settled with the married life cause its when you live with someone youll see their true colours plus if you do get divorced its not the same as when kids are in the picture

Yeah imo its better to wait atleast a year before kids get settled with the married life cause its when you live with someone youll see their true colours plus if you do get divorced its not the same as when kids are in the picture
Very true. It will be a year for us in 2 weeks. No kids either, we're living life

Somalis are offically everywhere i din't even know much about the country:dwill:
Yea. I actually spoke to my husbands friend whose a somali that lived in a spanish speaking place and he lives in Germany now and we had a conversation in SPANISH. Shocked!

Fels

#trollhunter
Yea. I actually spoke to my husbands friend whose a somali that lived in a spanish speaking place and he lives in Germany now and we had a conversation in SPANISH. Shocked!
A faraax speaking somali mashallah :banderas: we have gone far and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts