pregnancy q&a: not being married, telling my mom, gender reveal

Did she lose the kid? That’s really sad if true. But I really feel there are certain things you should keep from the internet as everyone don’t need to know about your life

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Did she lose the kid? That’s really sad if true. But I really feel there are certain things you should keep from the internet as everyone don’t need to know about your life
Apparently she lost it. Really saddening, but I really do not like how she post every little aspect, as if she wants the evil eye on her!

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My condolences to her.

But she shouldn’t have told the internet every little thing that was happening with her. This world is an evil place, most people don’t even want to see you laughing let alone sharing good news.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Apparently she lost it. Really saddening, but I really do no like how she post every little aspect, as if she wants the evil eye on her!

she's gonna regret it later on I've seen somalis sharing this video on Instagram and snapchat

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The Evil eye is within us dear SSpoters - Please, Do not share certain aspects of your life. How many wife's you have , or how rich you are, or how beautiful you are, NO. Since it is easy for all that to disappear. There is a difference between general information and personal information.

May Allah protect us all. Amen!

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
My condolences to her.

But she shouldn’t have told the internet every little thing that was happening with her. This world is an evil place, most people don’t even want to see you laughing let alone sharing good news.
The Evil Eye sister. You should keep your life private as jealous is rampant in a world like this.

I must’ve been the Bantu genes. I don’t think Cushitic and Niger-Congo genes don’t mix jk guys this was a joke :gnzbryw:

Or the Curse of the Somali People
Sex outside marriage and showing it off on YT, I do not think so!

She made a video of her parents disproving her relationship and several other sharing her family business. She was kicked out and fell out with the family. So if anything it’s her parents eye

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She made a video of her parents disproving her relationship and several other sharing her family business. She was kicked out and fell out with the family. So if anything it’s her parents eye
Then, honestly, she knew it would be coming
Be fearful of evil eye!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Poor thing, I do love how positive she is tho, to go through such thing and keep it together is not an easy thing.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Poor thing, I do love how positive she is tho, to go through such thing and keep it together is not an easy thing.
Honestly, it is tough, how is she holding it in. Her world is crumbling in front of her!

No Parental or Family Support
YouTube has been deleted, had to restart from step 1
Baby = Miscarriage

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Honestly, it is tough, how is she holding it in. Her world is crumbling in front of her!

No Parental or Family Support
YouTube has been deleted, had to restart from step 1
Baby = Miscarriage
I believe her sister is still in her life right? it sucks she chose to follow that guy and leave her family.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I believe her sister is still in her life right? it sucks she chose to follow that guy and leave her family.
Her sister has followed her ways, also has a youtube channel I think
Its disappointing, to be habared from your parents. For a Caddan person. Just FOR THAT!

Trending

Latest posts