Preferable way a woman dresses?

Should Somali women dress more Western?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have lots of thoughts about how women dress. Don't get it twisted, I advocate for all women to wear whatever their hearts desire. Our body, our choice.
:ufdup:

A- Shorts and miniskirts
53a100430985b01b706f21390b502516.jpg

B-No hijab, but regular jeans and shirts
51310961-young-sexy-woman-in-jeans-jacket-white-shirt-jump.jpg

C-Hijab but with pants
ce5557e6a3742ffe958aed8a1b4d2a6a.jpg

D-Hijab with loose dresses and skirts.
pencil-skirt-with-hijab-look-500x499.jpg

E- Jilbab
jilbab-set-skirt-duck-blue.jpg

F -Niqab, but I'm not really giving that as an option because that shit's medieval.
:comeon:

Ladies, how do you say you dress? And for the men of SSpot, what do you want your future wife to preferably wear? I'm bored and stuck on Winter break at my parent's house, so please entertain me with your responses.
:feedme:

I dress like A and B usually. I wear hijab when I'm with family though. My mom especially would flip if I didn't wear hijab and long skirts.
giphy.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The A is so..sexy. I like when white girls wear it, even black girls look good with that.
But don't be a fat ass , you'll look ugly :drakelaugh:

You like 'em really covered up huh? I think that goes for the majority of Somali men honestly.

Majority of Muslim men really (or those that actually follow or try to follow the religion). This is usually said as a joke by guys but, would you buy food with the packaging already opened? Of course not. Why should we (muslims) like to see women paraded around like cattle for all to see. This goes for both women and men. Got degenerates on both sides unfortunately.

You know men also have restrictions on what they can wear men cantc wear anything shorter than their knees also women clothes cover way less than men clothing.
PS. I know you weren't talking about that but I felt i had to say it

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Asalam Aleikum Walaashay qaaliga ah

@CaliSomali

I know it's hard laakin but waan ku ducaynaya A & B iska dhaaf walaal, gaar ahaan A kastumadada miyaa ragga tuusi rabta marka A gaashatid waan ka yabay? wadna xanuun baa igu riday walaashay

:jcoleno::jcoleno:

There's quite a variety out there but D covers the requirements of hijab, quite a lot combine wearing trousers with jilbaab or abaya on top so that's another possibility. How does a combination of C& D sound to you ? When it comes to guuriga prefer xaskaa to wear diraac iyo baati though.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If they are slim and beautiful. Everything from A to D will look good on them. E has become hide my fat dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts