Predictions of Canelo v GGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

I knew canelo didn't make weight oh well i still got my boy GGG

:what1: The guy has no idea what he is talking about. Canelo has never missed weight even in the lower weight classes. Even if he somehow did miss the weight, he would pay a fine and the fight would still be scheduled.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:what1: The guy has no idea what he is talking about. Canelo has never missed weight even in the lower weight classes. Even if he somehow did miss the weight, he would pay a fine and the fight would still be scheduled.
You're obv a canelo stan. Please take off your biased googles cause GGG gonna woop his ass. Canelo aint use a fighter like GGG who got a mix of mexican/european style. I see this TKO 9th round.

full

#GGGoodboys we outchea

It was a very close fight and I agree that the 118-110 score was terrible. I had it 7-5 ggg but it was far from a robbery like some people are claiming it to be. Neither of them was hurt in the fight although canelo landed some bombs.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It was a very close fight and I agree that the 118-110 score was terrible. I had it 7-5 ggg but it was far from a robbery like some people are claiming it to be. Neither of them was hurt in the fight although canelo landed some bombs.
So what if canelo landed some bombs. My nigga ggg ate em like a g. The rematch i expect a knockout from ggg

So what if canelo landed some bombs. My nigga ggg ate em like a g. The rematch i expect a knockout from ggg

Lol the guy eats bombs in every single fight. Good thing he has a diamond chin. The rematch is probably going to happen next year though and he will 36 by then. Time ain't on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts