Prayers up for Tristan Thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hopefully my guy is doing okay. Khloe kardashian must have been terrorizing him. She probably pushed him to the limits which made he cheat.

Smh women ain't shit

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
He wasn't forced to have a relationship with that Khloe the Ogre.
Now he's bound to that family for life.

He wasn't forced to have a relationship with that Khloe the Ogre.
Now he's bound to that family for life.
Many have made the fatal mistake of marrying into the Kardashian family and many have come to regret that. Bruce became a woman (25 year old banging his daughter didn't help) Rob became fat, Chris Humphreys got a divorce, Lemar Odom went mad and Kayne went from hating racist presidents like George Bush for letting black ppl die to supporting the alt right elected trump.

:pachah1:You lose them how you get em.

Once Kris Jenner gets her manly hands on him he's going to come out looking like this.
kanyeart1.jpg

Who cares? I feel more for LeBron who has to deal with this immaturity and unwanted attention as he prepares to go on his fourth ring hunt. As for TT he should get deported

SumMo

very lowkey
Who is Tristan and Klowe? :ayaanswag:

Am I missing important news here?

How will this affect humanity going forward? Will it help cancer research? Will it affect our solar system? Can this be used to defeat Al-Shabab? so many questions that remain unanswered.

Last edited:
Who is Tristan and Klowe? :ayaanswag:

Am I missing important news here?

How will this affect humanity going forward? Will it help cancer research? Will it affect our solar system? Can this be used to defeat Al-Shabab? so many questions that remain unanswered.
Jerome is too Americanized. It is very American to be caught up in some stupid news. I used to be like that but thanks to Allah I put away the dunya of Instagram/TMZ/Shaderoom/Facebook/Youtube

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Tristan Third Trimester Thompson is a dog. He loves cheating on and disappearing on pregnant women. I’m not sad for Khloe though, she and her friend were shading his ex gf\baby mama and now he did the same to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending