Prayers for Mohamed Morsi at Hargeisa mosques, Somaliland region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
"Qaar ka mid ah masaajidda magaalada Hargeysa, ayaa caawa salaad janaaso ah lagaga tukaday maydka madaxweynihii hore ee dalka Masar Maxamed Mursi, oo maanta ku geeriyooday dalkaasi, isagoo la maxkamadeynayo."

Alle ha u naxariisto.

64428705_2546999565334167_303619265448116224_n.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
"Qaar ka mid ah masaajidda magaalada Hargeysa, ayaa caawa salaad janaaso ah lagaga tukaday maydka madaxweynihii hore ee dalka Masar Maxamed Mursi, oo maanta ku geeriyooday dalkaasi, isagoo la maxkamadeynayo."

Alle ha u naxariisto.

64428705_2546999565334167_303619265448116224_n.jpg

What's wrong with that,

Him and his group nation goal is to bring back the caliphate and unite the Muslims.

You're a secular dog

Bohol

VIP
What's wrong with that,

Him and his group nation goal is to bring back the caliphate and unite the Muslims.

You're a secular dog

Nothing wrong with it but the same people crying for him in the mosque in Hargeisa celebrate when bombs kill innocent Somalis in Mogadishu so this is obvious Arab booty clapping. :pachah1:

django-unchained-13.gif

I wonder if they prayed when Aden Cadde died.

I don't think so.

I also suspect no one in the south prayed for Egal when he died.

More Ayrab bootyclapping by the skinnies.

Bohol

VIP
They're praying his janaza I'm absentia in Al Quds / Pakistan Afghanistan & many other places

Those are proper Muslim countries so it is understandable. Somaliland region though is a mamuul goboleed that tried to break up Somalia (a Muslim nation) for 28 years and failed. That is the opposite of everything the Muslim brotherhood stands for :lol: :lol: .

Those are proper Muslim countries so it is understandable. Somaliland region though is a mamuul goboleed that tried to break up Somalia (a Muslim nation) for 28 years and failed. That is the opposite of everything the Muslim brotherhood stands for :lol: :lol: .
So does bombing innocent men, women and children not go against it? Dumb Qaraxdisho ute:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.