Pray for me i will try this recipe today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a horrific fail! So instead of lamb i bought cow meat:bell: I forgot what spices to use so i bought random biryani bullcrap:bell: Didnt chop the tomatoes instead waan shiiday:bell: Used too much tomatoes, 4, and now the whole mess smells like tomates:bell: Im thinking about adding greek yoghurt, yeah this will be indeed horrific:gucciwhat:
Bro wtf? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
This part killed me :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Please make another thread next time you decide to create another kitchen experiment (or disaster). This is crazy :russ:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My mom taught me how to make this once. Only one time. I made it with her and that was with her assistance only and it turned out pretty good. But now everytime I make it by myself it taste pretty crappy.

by the way somali barriis with some ranch dressing is amazing.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw

fkn hell everything looks shuban
qdj5XvP.png
throw that in the qashin before you start a new plague
SBPPb2i.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey Kulta, cooking is an art and it takes practice with many fails to get better. The two most crucial parts when following a tutorial is to have the right measurement (example teaspoon vs tablespoon) and control of the temperature. My biggest problem was I use to cook everything on high thinking it would speed up the process but it just resulted in failure lol.

Try again sxb :)

Sxb i know what it feels like at the beginning, yrs back i was typically doing the same thing you doing today, but alx as they say "practice makes perfect" i am more professional in cooking today then many women..goo ahead and try more finally you will do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts