Pray for me guys

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These maybe my last words I just got severe respitory attack and severe coughing/ vommitting. I am in the hospital awaiting my fate , for all those I insulted please forgive me I may be dead soon from Covid 19

These maybe my last words I just got severe respitory attack and severe coughing/ vommitting. I am in the hospital awaiting my fate , for all those I insulted please forgive me I may be dead soon from Covid 19
That’s a bad business deal. I would be better off waiting for youm al qiyamah where my investment of taking your hasanats would nearly 10x.

ps: there wasn’t a serious tag, so I’ll be taking the piss on this one.

:sass2:

Yaxye and Moorif is serious business. I'll make dua for this wayward soul.

:wow:
Why is everyone taking this post at face value?

He’s dying and the first place he runs to is Somalispot?
Nigga, go make some calls. This ain’t the move, chief!

Either he’s faking it or he got paranoid about a cough. I’m leaning towards fake.

I’ll pray for you. If you make it, I want a public apology!

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
As the Ugaas I the Sheikh I gotta say waa ku duacayni doona een ilahaay ku siiyo cafmaad. May Allah heal you my brother

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Insha'allah you will be ok sxb, I will continue to pray for you...I hope that it turns out to be nothing and that you are back to being fully healthy.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It am currently stable but awaiting tests, wallahi it was the worst feeling in the world your whole body feels like its suffocating and massive headache + vommitting i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.

You will be fine. I too had Chinese Virus-19 in late March but the only symptom I had was difficulty breathing and it was short-lived.

I didn't bother to mention it on here because many would be celebrating and praying for my death.

:damn:

Trending