Praising The Other Gender

How many of you have a hard time praising the other gender? I don't know why, but it's just so hard to praise a girl. It's even hard for me to praise my sister when she makes food.

If I praise her then I have to say something negative right after. Haddii kale xaggaa kilyaha iyo beerka ayaa la iga qaban.
:stressed:
Any tips to how I can stop being an Incel?
:mjcry:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How many of you have a hard time praising the other gender? I don't know why, but it's just so hard to praise a girl. It's even hard for me to praise my sister when she makes food.

If I praise her then I have to say something negative right after. Haddii kale xaggaa kilyaha iyo beerka ayaa la iga qaban.
I don't praise anyone, I am full of ego

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Praise the other gender if you don't you're either autosexual, asexual or straight up khaniis.

You're an incel? Yaaaaab.com

Quite the opposite
1604760977827.gif

Trending

Latest posts