Praise

Why do you suppose we like it? I for one dont like praise. If you think im awesome, keep your thoughts to your self. If im doing something wrong let me know that i might rectify.

Hi by the way, this is my first post✌

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Welcome.

For most people, receiving praise boosts their confidence. When they work on something hard and someone acknowledges it and gives the person credit for it that makes them feel great especially when the praise is from someone that you look up to.

I for one love being praised but I can understand your point of view. Too much praise can be damaging. It'll inflate your ego and make you act like an airhead. I feel like you just don't like the spotlight that comes from receiving praise. You should instead try to enjoy the moment instead of getting nervous when all eyes are on you.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Why do you suppose we like it? I for one dont like praise. If you think im awesome, keep your thoughts to your self. If im doing something wrong let me know that i might rectify.

Hi by the way, this is my first post✌
it's just a thing people do to keep the conversation going. I always lead with a compliment too

Trending

Latest posts