ppl.........forget bora bora and greece, imagine waking up to this view with the love of ur life...........

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
maybe im pmsing and in my feels, and works been bending me over backwards and its hella qabow where im at. but look what floated on my timeline:

ladies, imagine waking up to that ocean view, with a niin qurux ready to start your morning off with some fresh juiceka qumbaha, and cagaha iyo garbaha lakaa riixo/salaaxo...........

tenor (59).gif

instead we are waking up in grey cities doing grey work surrounded by grey people

why am i slaving away for the white man and developing wrinkles early, when i could be baashaaling elsewhere in beledkeena quruxsan

the dude is cute asf too..............

imma head out cause im in my feels cause capitalism is stripping away my happiness

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
maybe im pmsing and in my feels, and works been bending me over backwards and its hella qabow where im at. but look what floated on my timeline:

ladies, imagine waking up to that ocean view, with a niin qurux ready to start your morning off with some fresh juiceka qumbaha, and cagaha iyo garbaha lakaa riixo/salaaxo...........

View attachment 143541
instead we are waking up in grey cities doing grey work surrounded by grey people

why am i slaving away for the white man and developing wrinkles early, when i could be baashaaling elsewhere in beledkeena quruxsan

the dude is cute asf too..............

imma head out cause im in my feels cause capitalism is stripping away my happiness

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO WAKE UP TO EVERY MORNING, NEXT TO THIS BEAUTIFUL QUEEEEN!!

Greek queen

:banderas:

Latest posts