Power struggle within Harakada Shabaab Al Mujahideen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They control most of Somalia south of Galgaduud, basically the heartland of the country.
Don't believe the hype. The only reason the khawarij are not in control of the country is the presence of Amisom. If Amisom ever leaves, there is no force in southern Somalia capable of keeping them in check.

All the roads in red have Alshabab checkpoints and you have to pay them tax to pass through.

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/som_op_accessconstraints_a3p_20170614.pdf
Jeez just how many are there? Why are they so powerful?

How can I be a murtad when the words and miracles of Allah are so clear?

I cannot be a murtad unless hating the tutu makes me a murtad, because even if Allah sent down a new ayah saying love the tutu, I would still hate them
If they ain't hating you are doing something wrong:win:

Making Daaroods hate since 1991:mybusiness:

Been Sipping darood tears since 1991:mybusiness:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
>Slaughter scores of innocent somalis, loot their property, cause chaos & mayehm, dig up and steal water pipes, steal & destroy somali statues and sell off its parts for pennies, collapse the central government, cause instability and lawlessness, drag the somali name through the mud.

>Think you're doing something right because you're suddenly 'hated' now.

Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, caqli hawiye.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
They control most of Somalia south of Galgaduud, basically the heartland of the country.
Don't believe the hype. The only reason the khawarij are not in control of the country is the presence of Amisom. If Amisom ever leaves, there is no force in southern Somalia capable of keeping them in check.

All the roads in red have Alshabab checkpoints and you have to pay them tax to pass through.

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/som_op_accessconstraints_a3p_20170614.pdf

And once they control all of south Somalia, they will knock on the doors of Pland and Sland with battlehardened southern warriorclans:siilaanyolaugh:

Beesha Mudulood are nasab. They don't engage in terrorist activities. Salute to y'all.

:salute:
Thanks saxib .we were the first to fight them off .a very high percentage of the weapons that were donated to the SNA are ours .Even alot of the SNA manpower are us .We still dont get the credit we deserve .My cousins and young uncles got their boots on those al kaboob throats they soon will be eradicated inshallah.

Thanks saxib .we were the first to fight them off .a very high percentage of the weapons that were donated to the SNA are ours .Even alot of the SNA manpower are us .We still dont get the credit we deserve .My cousins and young uncles got their boots on those al kaboob throats they soon will be eradicated inshallah.

Please send these HGs back to Mudug. Let's take Xamar back to it's prime

:ahh:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Please send these HGs back to Mudug. Let's take Xamar back to it's prime

:ahh:

Typical isku dir, even in Ramadan they attack HG, walee there truly is no respite for beesha HG.

Before I attack you, who are you?, As I can already guess you must be Darood or some cuqdad filled langaab irrelevant clan.

Typical isku dir, even in Ramadan they attack HG, walee there truly is no respite for beesha HG.

Before I attack you, who are you?, As I can already guess you must be Darood or some cuqdad filled langaab irrelevant clan.

I don't even wanna FKD. I'm your Aabo in Somali politics. Go in peace, something you need to learn sxb

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

He's Marehan from Luuq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending