Poverty rates in Canada fall to 10-year low

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
isn't he pro somali and lives in Dixon? you should support mundane Doug
DaN5KNSU0AAvR3X.jpg
Hes fucking up students very badly he removed free tuition for lower class people, cut off funds to schools and is making classes bigger and removing teachers. No wonder she hates him
Get a job

What adds insult to injury is even permanent residents and spouses who don't have permanent residence are eligible for this.

:gucciwhat:
Say wallahi all I have to do is wuss like a maniac and I get 600 per kid :ahh:

God bless trudeau im having 20 kids soon :banderas:

Tukraq

VIP
I thought you lived here?

This country has gone to shit and has become crazy. Don't waste your time.

I'm logging off before this thread further irritates me.
no in the US but its a 2 hour drive, might as well fake residence for the benefits if you don't have to even be a permanent resident :drakelaugh:how did your taxpayers allow that one?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If you are unemployed and your children are under a few years old, yes. Lots of lazy families are buying homes with those cheques while the rest of us broke our backs and studied hard to do so.

I get $200 a month for my 1 year old son. I don't want that shit. I want a tax break. He is tempting me to quit my job and becoming an unemployed bum but I have morals and self respect.

I want that moron out of office.
giphy.gif

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
He's gaal, he'll most likely make his son one too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was so confused when he spoke, he spoke like a white man. Like a conservative trump supporter. He spoke with pure hatred towards unemployed Somalis. I felt attacked just by reading westerner4life's comments.

How can someone be so liberal and still talk like trump supporter. I will feel bad for his son too. A father who gets angry on minuscule world affairs, things that doesn't affect him personally.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here is America, if u make a minimum wage of 20- 28 thousand a year, if u file tax, u will get a minimum of $8000.00 for child credit tax back

if u have two kids it could climb to 10000 and something thats a lot of money

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was so confused when he spoke, he spoke like a white man. Like a conservative trump supporter. He spoke with pure hatred towards unemployed Somalis. I felt attacked just by reading westerner4life's comments.

How can someone be so liberal and still talk like trump supporter. I will feel bad for his son too. A father who gets angry on minuscule world affairs, things that doesn't affect him personally.

:mjlol:

You're damn right I am angry. That's my hard working tax dollars paying for unemployed bums. It is definitely my business and it does affect me. You would understand if you worked for a living. My tax dollars should only go towards the disabled and the elderly, not able-bodied bums with many children they can't feed or don't have the time to look after.

My son will speak many languages, will have high IQ, not make excuses, not engage in crime, learn musical instruments, volunteer, he will be athletic and he will not be a loser. He will be highly sought after by employers once he's done school because I would raise him right. He will focus on important things, not waste his time with qabyalaad and homophobia and ISIS sympathizing. Don't feel sorry him.

:trumpsmirk:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
:mjlol:

You're damn right I am angry. That's my hard working tax dollars paying for unemployed bums. It is definitely my business and it does affect me. You would understand if you worked for a living. My tax dollars should only go towards the disabled and the elderly, not able-bodied bums with many children they can't feed or don't have the time to look after.

My son will speak many languages, will have high IQ, not make excuses, not engage in crime, learn musical instruments, volunteer, he will be athletic and he will not be a loser. He will be highly sought after by employers. Don't feel sorry him.

:trumpsmirk:
Khasaro... Bax dheh!
20B6F886-7585-411D-95B6-2A274CE1BB48.png
ilaahay ha ka badbaadiyo wiilkaaga sharkaaga

Trending

Latest posts