Potential Marriage Partners

So how old were you when you met your first Potential future husband?

And do you have any interesting stories?

Spill the tea I’m bored.
:sass2:

Last edited:
14?! :damn:
Please, go on
Okay so it was this old guy my dad knew from the masjid. He was telling my dad about how his wife died 2 years ago and how depressed he was and how he needed a new wife. Mind you he has children in there 30.

My Aabo really didn’t think much about it and they went on with life. 2 weeks later when I was volunteering at the masjid cleaning it up that man in his 70s came up to me and said mashallah Gabar qurux badan a tahey meeqo sano aa jirtaa? I told him I was 14 and he was like mashallah gabar Weyn aa tahey.

1 week later my dad came to me and said he asked to marry me and he talked about how much geel he had back home. My dad declined for me. And the guy married this girl that’s 17 that was sent to Somalia for Daqan ceelis.

Okay so it was this old guy my dad knew from the masjid. He was telling my dad about how his wife died 2 years ago and how depressed he was and how he needed a new wife. Mind you he has children in there 30.

My Aabo really didn’t think much about it and they went on with life. 2 weeks later when I was volunteering at the masjid cleaning it up that man in his 70s came up to me and said mashallah Gabar qurux badan a tahey meeqo sano aa jirtaa? I told him I was 14 and he was like mashallah gabar Weyn aa tahey.

1 week later my dad came to me and said he asked to marry me and he talked about how much geel he had back home. My dad declined for me. And the guy married this girl that’s 17 that was sent to Somalia for Daqan ceelis.
Mans was a whole pedo :damn:
Sis, there is no potential in that. That's a scary experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qali

Certified Pimp.

Blaayo :damn:

:pachah1: :deadpeter:,man said gabar weyn uno:deadosama:

greenvegetables

halal and earthy

Spill the tea I’m bored.

As soon as I turned 18 this year the thirst began. Most of which ignored but I was disappointed when it didn't work out with this one IIoM student. I think my first time seriously talking was with this one revert brother from one of my cities. Everything was cool but we had differences in the religion like him listening to music still which I couldn't look past.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

Spill the tea I’m bored.
I was serious with this guy for 1 year and a half when I was 18 and the rest is history. Moral of the story ladies niggas are the scum of the earth. Play them at their own game naag nool shit. Men are master manipulators that twist your words and actions so that it seems like every mistake you've ever made was your idea. It can make you feel crazy, like you're not in control of your thoughts, feelings, and actions. And it can go on forever before you realize it's happening. Yes I sound hurt and heartbroken yes Iam don’t come for me. f*ck love it hurts :wow:

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Since birth. I’m a beautiful lady :diddyass:
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts