Posts you don't remember writing?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I just stumbled upon this whole fucking essay from years ago about how Somali fobs get more malab than the ones born in the west. This was me? I swear I don't even know who this guy is...

I'll tell you why, it's because we got a fucking ciyaal instead of a real geeljire

The shukansi game changes once you realize the truth. The somali geeljire man, the man's man (even if he is still on his way to manhood), are a fucking SCARCE commodity on the sexual market.

Today's halimos are utterly deprived because there's absolutely no good husband material out there. All the halimos in my age group that I know or women my friends know and tell me about are either single and frustrated, or unsatisfied with their waasmo. There are virtually no authentic geeljire males out there. Halimos today are forced to choose between xishood boys and retards.

In today's world it takes next to nothing to be "geeljire," because everyone out there is so fucking ciyaal. The only "geeljire," who appear geeljireristic (outside of communities like my fellow xafaada eastleigh gang) are ciyaal who still suck on their mother's naas

The so-called natural geeljire which you'll find on this site is just an inconsiderate prick who lacks any empathy or ability to conceptualize beyond the edge of his ****. The only thoughts that come to his head are "Me horny! Me go f*ck girls now," and then he gets a number. And then he thinks he's a shukansi king... he appears to be a decisive man. But his problem is that he acts without thinking.

In the end, he frustrates women because they can't form an emotional connection with him. So they start talking about how somali men are trash and start making posts about it on some somali forums while some others go to tahriib for foreign ****. But these ciyaal on the other hand, are totally incapable of making decisions, setting boundaries, and so on because they lack common sense and don't know when to stop. They under empathize with others, especially women. Their problem is that they think too little and don't act enough or decisively enough.

So then comes along the geeljire dude in his mid to late twenties who escaped from Al-shabaab recruitment camp and used to guard goats from hyenas before learning how to read, how can a halimo say no to a man who persuaded the whole UN resettlement crew? and has been working hard on a land that can barely pronounce his name while others who were burn and bread in it can barely get their shit together. This dude is obviously rationally intelligent without spending a lot of time in school. He's also developed emotional intelligence, dominance, self-respect, decisiveness, personal integrity and so on. He has a tight body because he walked miles on that harsh somali soil and sun. While you're too busy trying to look nice and pretty with your perfumes and shampoos he's banging your halimo with a fucking qaat leaf in his mouth milking her like just another geel from gabiley, what a sense of style. He's very aware about the world and the social game. And if he's not making a shit ton of money already, odds are he will within a decade or less.

This man is you. Whether he's you now or you in a couple of years doesn't really matter. What matters is that he's the holy grail of manliness. When he walks by female heads turn. When he looks and smiles in her direction her kastuumo gets wet. When he talks to her she's in awe because he's the fucking geeljire

And he's not even gaming her. (He's not using any tricks.) He just has natural confidence he gained from thinking about the world AND acting in it.

If he gets into a long term it's because HE wanted to. And if the relationship ends it's because HE wanted that too. Dread game for him isn't even a game. He doesn't even have to do anything because his GF/Wife knows that he can get chics at the drop of a hat. And so she works her ass off to keep him happy..

So, once you start putting in the bare minimum amount of effort working on yourself you'll see how quickly attractive women just naturally come into your life. Women start opening you. They start openly asking you for direction. They get shy around you. They don't know what to say. They want to be yours and have absolutely no way of making it so.... unless you choose them.

f*ck game. Just talk to women and choose among them like the geeljire way. Let it be known, in your own natural way, that you have options. And you always have options, because you love being by yourself. You love yourself and your alone time more than you love women because that's the time that you're getting shit done. When you're building your dalkaaga

So more than that f*ck game, f*ck this idea that you're not a natural geeljire. You, the intelligent geeljire, ARE THE REAL FUCKING THING. The ciyaal who seems geeljire because every ciyaal dude got a kiss on the cheek ISN'T. I hear this idea propagated over and over in somalis... that women hate somali men because they don't want to accidentally stumble into a false geeljire...

WTF kind of mentality is that? Is that really what you're aiming for? You just want to learn a bunch of tricks? You want to be a second rate imitation?

YOU are the real geeljire it's in your blood which is a gift from your ancestors so please don't waste them powerful genes in hooyo's basement. At the very worst, you are the real geeljire in a larval stage. Just give yourself some time to mature.

Oh yeah, and WORK YOUR ASS OFF. Not for pussy. Not on your "game". But in order to be a geeljire-level man the highest level of masculinity, which is why I suggest going to the deepest places of Somalia and isolate yourself from the internet or anything that runs on electricity and guard those goats with your life like your great grandaddy once did.

Much love farax brothers. Happy hunno hunting.

I might expect this stuff coming from @Samaalic Era or @Marcus but me? Acudubillah!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I just stumbled upon this whole fucking essay from years ago about how Somali fobs get more malab than the ones born in the west. This was me? I swear I don't even know who this guy is...

I might expect this stuff coming from @Samaalic Era or @Marcus but me? Acudubillah!
I knew you were monster all along, this must have crushed and broke so many unsuspecting faraxs who came to hear from their mentor The Man only to be karbash mercilessly :mjcry:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I knew you were monster all along, this must have crushed and broke so many unsuspecting faraxs who came to hear from their mentor The Man only to be karbash mercilessly :mjcry:
Walle I don't know what came over me, I'm talking about women being unsatisfied with their wasmo and building your wadan in one post, I think I was hacked

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The old samaalic before your heart got broken :i83dwbv:
My heart has broken too many times, I come on sspot to rant

I commend the sspot community for their diligent support although their patience has worn thin lately, qashining my informative threads without a second thought :mjcry:

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
My heart has broken too many times, I come on sspot to rant

I commend the sspot community for their diligent support although their patience has worn thin lately, qashining my informative threads without a second :mjcry:
Even reer sspot has a limit. Hopefully you heal, Iโ€™ve been there. :wow:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
20200528_113656.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Kiera Knightly one :yacadiim:

u r right. Kiera one was bombastic. Guess what? Kiera was playing the role of Georgiana Spencer who became Cavendish - Duchess. The dp I have now is Harriet Spencer. Two sisters who loved each other to death. I read both their biographies, like 10 times. SO u r very correct, the older sister takes the crown. The younger sister follows.

1590662613584.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Im high asf rn and realized that fapping while high is the GOAT experience :ahh:
So i was strolling through my notifications right after i smoked up and i saw @yaskaaa nice round tittes and big plump ass and I started fapping i was staring at the screen and i started bussing wallahii had trouble breathing :ooh:
Also I had a huge boner in the middle of the road and i rocked it like a real alpha kkk gabar caadan guskaygi way tabtay :banderas:
I was blackout drunk/high this day and said stuff I shouldn't have but f*ck it y'all don't know who I am irl so who cares :kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts