Posted my face on ex somali discord server

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
View attachment 317695View attachment 317696 View attachment 317699

Found this in my camera toll from months ago but I basically got into a ex somali server since i was bored got the girls to rate me

this one girl who was isaaq couldn't believe i looked this good being Somali (which was backhanded ash but i was starving) had to block her tho since she started talking about wanting to peg me
How much are you willing to bet that 'otto' guy regularly visits somalispot under a different name? His language is very familiar, and weird. Also I like how they used the Deni Profile pciture, That was my first profile picture Im guessing he found Denis Build to be funny aswell

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
How much are you willing to bet that 'otto' guy regularly visits somalispot under a different name? His language is very familiar, and weird. Also I like how they used the Deni Profile pciture, That was my first profile picture Im guessing he found Denis Build to be funny aswell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
thank you walalo bro when I saw your first comment last night I literally couldn't sleep bro I was thinking about it all day today until i found the courage to ask if you were serious 😂 😂 😂
Damn you thought I was gonna hunt you down lol.

Trending