Post your voice. Catfishes exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know you were a stalker, who supports Timberwolves in 2018? They're like the Harlem globetrotters, nobody cares. You support the warrior's golden boy and then have the audacity to say you don't support the team. You ignorant Buffoon.

Naayaa idhaaf

I hope not because we mostly talk shit about you, Basra said she taught you how to kiss and you surprised her by taking her to a baseball game, Timothy.:bell:
I wanna join too

tenor.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I hope not because we mostly talk shit about you, Basra said she taught you how to kiss and you surprised her by taking her to a baseball game, Timothy.:bell:
First off the baseball wasn’t even my idea. It was @Emily ‘s idea. I was nervous about the date and didn’t know what to do so Emily pitched the idea of the game.

Second fam basra doesn’t know how to kiss. All I wanted was a peck on the lips but she tried to eat my face.

The worst part was that she was eating chilli cheese dogs the whole game. She was trying to burn my nose off with her hot ass breath

First off the baseball wasn’t even my idea. It was @Emily ‘s idea. I was nervous about the date and didn’t know what to do so Emily pitched the idea of the game.

Second fam basra doesn’t know how to kiss. All I wanted was a peck on the lips but she tried to eat my face.

The worst part was that she was eating chilli cheese dogs the whole game. She was trying to burn my nose off with her hot ass breath
wtf is going on :faysalwtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Well @Starscream also confirmed it and said you even tried to hire some white chick named Tracy to practice kissing with until Tracy's ex bf who's in the marines heard and put a stop to it.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Well @Starscream also confirmed it and said you even tried to hire some white chick named Tracy to practice kissing with until Tracy's ex bf who's in the marines heard and put a stop to it.
First off her name was Cristina. And We were studying anatomy together. After an hour her boyfriend called and started arguing with her.

He said on the phone “ are you cheating on me again” really loud. Once I heard that I decided it was best I leave but Cristina wanted me to stay. An hour later her bf pulled up and they just started arguing. I felt uncomfortable and left

I saw @Starscream outside in the parking lot paying a 300lb linebacker built prostitute for sex. I didn’t know he liked big girls

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First off her name was Cristina. And We were studying anatomy together. After an hour her boyfriend called and started arguing with her.

He said on the phone “ are you cheating on me again” really loud. Once I heard that I decided it was best I leave but Cristina wanted me to stay. An hour later her bf pulled up and they just started arguing. I felt uncomfortable and left

I saw @Starscream outside in the parking lot paying a 300lb linebacker built prostitute for sex. I didn’t know he liked big girls

I heard you pretended to be gay in order for her boyfriend not to punch you, he initially thought she was with some guy.

First of all how rude of you that was @Starscream mentally delayed sister who was coming from gymnastic practice for the special olympics.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I heard you pretended to be gay in order for her boyfriend not to punch you, he initially thought she was with some guy.

First of all how rude of you that was @Starscream mejtwlly delayed sister who was coming from gymnastic practice for the special olympics.
My roommate is a dyke she is heavy set and wears the same shirt size as me. That day I needed an extra shirt since a lot of my clothes were being washed at the laundry mat by my roommate. She gave me one of hers. It was her pro lgbt shirt. I took it and wore it casually. When her boyfriend walked in He didn’t throw any anger towards me cause he did notice my shirt. Instead of yelling at her for being at me he stumbled for a few seconds and yelled at her for not answering his calls

I didn’t know @Starscream ’s sister was in the special Olympics. Has she won any medals yet. Wow She seems more successful than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts