Post your top 5 favorite Anime OF ALL TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Samurai Champloo
tumblr_mnkvhbPZ431rbrys3o1_500.gif

Fullmetal alchemist
One piece
Death note
Black butler
Dragon ball z
Tokyo ghoul
Blue excorsist
Naruto
Hunterxhunter
Sword art online
One punch man
Avatar (not the shitty korra one)
Bleach
Parasyte
Those are all the animes I've watched and enjoyed

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
On the day of judgement, you will be told to give these cartoons life, and you will fail and be condemned to hellfire. Brothers and sisters please refrain from this and repent.

Merca

Inactive.
On the day of judgement, you will be told to give these cartoons life, and you will fail and be condemned to hellfire. Brothers and sisters please refrain from this and repent.
I’m sure it’s applied to those who MAKE cartoons and not those who are watching it. And even then I believe there are specific categories for what’s permissable and impermissible cartoon. For example, cartoon or sculpture of something that you pray to —> haram.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I’m sure it’s applied to those who MAKE cartoons and not those who are watching it. And even then I believe there are specific categories for what’s permissable and impermissible cartoon. For example, cartoon or sculpture of something that you pray to —> haram.
By watching it and contributing revenue to it, you are part of the problem. They can't make more if you don't help generate revenue by watching it.

TooMacaan

VIP
of all time? that's too much pressure, to narrow it down to a final statement:ileycry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5 general faves though: FMA, InuYasha, Death Note, Code Geass, Samurai Champloo, (nostalgia's a big factor)

dr.leorio

death\emitter
1. HunterXHunter
2. OnePiece
3.Dragon Ball Z
4.DeathNote
5.FullMetal Alchemist/Rurouni Kenshin

shout out to anyone that loves HxH, ya'll the real mvps :yousmart:

I really recommend blue gender y'all, its a little obscure but its gold. Best character development. Extremely "human" I guess.
blue gender.jpg

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Yeah I know. It's so fun to watch humans uses shield and swords against OP giants.
it has a amazing story that is incredibly compelling. The character development is the best I have ever seen in any anime and the hopelessness of the main characters makes it that more realistic. It is the only anime where you feel constantly worried over their progress.

Maybe ur into kiddo animes like hunter x hunter but Attack of titans is a true story made for matured adults sxb :trumpsmirk:

it has a amazing story that is incredibly compelling. The character development is the best I have ever seen in any anime and the hopelessness of the main characters makes it that more realistic. It is the only anime where you feel constantly worried over their progress.

Maybe ur into kiddo animes like hunter x hunter but Attack of titans is a true story made for matured adults sxb :trumpsmirk:
giphy.gif

Wow great story building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending