Post your timo so we can guess your hair type

what does that even mean? :ileycry:
Ever had a girl touch id your phone while you sleep just so she can go through your shit and most importantly go to your most recent on a certain app, so she now knows where my hooyos house is? Cause a scene in your neighbourhood when you end it and now your overly religious hooyo knows her seet innocent son is a wecel becky crazy loving nacas. Thats what it means. I love chaos.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think you and @Usman aka ozzyoz the wife collector would hit it off ngl.

Though we're likely peers and look 10 years younger than our government age(s), his harem is limitless. I can't subject myself to sharing scraps that become more granulated with each passing day.

@Sophisticate didn't wanna quote in case you want to delete in the future, you're gorgeous.:lawd:

I have over 100 camels, just wanted to put it out there :ehh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not simping but genuine appreciation without expectation. And words of affirmation are my love language. As they say kindness begets kindness.

nigerian-dancing.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some of you have very familiar scalps. :ohhh: I will use my selectively photographic memory to commit every strand to memory. That way I'll know if any of you are reincarnated members. I already recognize @Sheikh Google from the pfp. Everything from cheek-to-chin is all the hair he has.

Trending

Latest posts