Post Your Somali Lookalike.

i had a feeling they where talking about our exchange but wasn't sure if you got into any other tussles with any other isaaqs on here so i didn't say anything but if that assumption is based off that single interaction then yeah astro isn't a hater
thank you walaal, i appreciate that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMG_0082.jpeg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
He was very light-skinned and had a prominent cleft chin. Not me.

I look like an ex-criminal that turned his life around, dark, tall, with overrated looks.

Apollo would look like he was smart for sure from the way he wrote shit, lmao. You and Apollo are more similar in the cerebral bracket.

I have an illiterate spirit that tried the literacy thing.

There is no correlation between one's physical appearance and intelligence. And I say this as someone who mostly reads and reacts to posts without looking at people's usernames..

Both you and @Shimbiris have unique and distinct writing styles that stands out, mashallah πŸ™ƒ

There is no correlation between one's physical appearance and intelligence. And, I say this as someone who mostly reads and reacts to posts without looking at people's usernames..

Both you and @Shimbiris have a unique writing style that stand out, mashallah πŸ™ƒ
If there was a correlation between writing style and appearance, I would be finished. Looking like a nerd or something.

I swear I don't look like a nerd. I'm not really a nerd.:pachah1:

By the way, did I appear good-looking in texts-form? Do I look text-form sexy to you? Like hot. I am interested in how people perceive me here, suddenly. Don't write something basic like "intelligent," "well-read," "smart," "knowledgable" or anything of that sort. What do you imagine in your head, what mental image? kk

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
If there was a correlation between writing style and appearance, I would be finished. Looking like a nerd or something.

I swear I don't look like a nerd. I'm not really a nerd.:pachah1:

By the way, did I appear good-looking in texts-form? Do I look text-form sexy to you? Like hot. I am interested in how people perceive me here, suddenly. Don't write something basic like "intelligent," "well-read," "smart," "knowledgable" or anything of that sort. What do you imagine in your head, what mental image? kk

Loool, I have a hunch most people who frequent online forums are sapiosexual.
In your case, not looking like the typical nerd is a bonus, imo.

Never let em know your next move, eh?..

Think About It GIF by Identity

Trending

Latest posts