Post Your Somali Lookalike.

bruh how did all 3 of you @Abdisamad @Lowkey @Somali Ugaas get the jump on @JackieBurkhart and still get whooped
1685832793569.png

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

do better next time lads

just realized this all started because of me
1685832834263.png

@JackieBurkhart why you qashining me your the enemy of progress trying to set us all up View attachment 277306
you all took an L on my account rip
1685832887630.png
:chrisfreshhah:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Ileen she doesn't even read what you say and messes up your ratings.
I assumed from you quoting me and saying this, you were talking about yourself. Apologies if I've interpreted that incorrectly. You were wrong though, even @Abdisamad admitted he couldn't prove I gave him the majority of his qashins and in fact was one of the people who hearted his comments the most. See yourself out. You said yourself we hadn't spoken in a month before this exchange, let's keep it that way.

:camby:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
I assumed from you quoting me and saying this, you were talking about yourself. Apologies if I've interpreted that incorrectly. You were wrong though, even @Abdisamad admitted he couldn't prove I gave him the majority of his qashins and in fact was one of the people who hearted his comments the most. See yourself out. You said yourself we hadn't spoken in a month before this exchange, let's keep it that way.

:camby:
:ohdamn: Damn that ending was kinda harsh. :jaynerd:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
bruh how did all 3 of you @Abdisamad @Lowkey @Somali Ugaas get the jump on @JackieBurkhart and still get whooped View attachment 277334

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

do better next time lads

just realized this all started because of me View attachment 277335

you all took an L on my account rip View attachment 277336 :chrisfreshhah:
bruh how did all 3 of you @Abdisamad @Lowkey @Somali Ugaas get the jump on @JackieBurkhart and still get whooped View attachment 277334
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

do better next time lads

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

do better next time lads

🤣Look at this professional hype man.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
My mother, upon seeing portraits of him, liked to claim I resemble Tewodros II of Ethiopia. Not a Somali and I personally don't see it:

g9o8SlB.jpg

Maybe vaguely back when I used to sport cornrows during my early 20s.

Allo allo,

It's that time of the year, my dear readers :cool:

Now that we have grown accustomed to half-cropped selfies or ajnabi celebrity lookalikes, I'd like to suggest that we take our self-qarxising up a notch hihii..

dance christmas GIF

I propose that we post a picture of a Somali person who bears a striking resemblance to ourselves. This could be anyone, a YouTuber/tiktoker, a politician, or even a random eedo throwing at the aroos..

This is a good opportunity to reflect on our unique phenotypes and celebrate the diversity in our community err, LET THE THIRST TRAPPING BEGIN!!!

hunger games GIF
1685869057125.jpeg

People say I look like her. I never saw the resemblance I can totally now.

My mother, upon seeing portraits of him, liked to claim I resemble Tewodros II of Ethiopia. Not a Somali and I personally don't see it:

g9o8SlB.jpg

Maybe vaguely back when I used to sport cornrows during my early 20s.
Shimbiris Tekle Hagos Tesfaye Berhane, got your whole abtirsi suspect.:icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts