Post your receding hairline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Seems like Arab mixing isn't just a southern thing. Most of the carab saalax I met were brown skin... I think the really Arab looking ones are a small minority.
Yeah a lot of them mixed, i would actually be surprised to see an carab saalax who isn't mixed with MJ. Case in point Ihan Omar

Screenshot_20170830-232317.jpg
ignore the scar, I fell of a motorcycle

Gambar

VIP
There are that many araps :dead:

Ok i might have overestimated the number of carab salaaxs a little:mjkkk:
Carab Salax are a minority in Puntland, they heavily intermarry with other clans but they're very very small in number. Arap are not even a minority within Isaaq. Carab Salax are a stand alone clan. They're the brother of Darood right?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Carab Salax are a minority in Puntland, they heavily intermarry with other clans but they're very very small in number. Arap are not even a minority within Isaaq. Carab Salax are a stand alone clan. They're the brother of Darood right?
Correct.

Most Cumar Mahamoud have one or more relatives that are carab saalax. Gaas, Abdullahi Yusuf, Ali Xaaji Warsame all have carab salaax in their family tree

23 pages and only 4 ppl posted their hairline, and they were all using their eyebrow muscles to pull down their hairline a good 2-3 inches down :uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending