Post your pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I hate Somalis and their qarxis culture what was the point of doin this fully knowing this thread was intended for me to see the xalimos idk why another nigga always ruins a niggas day wlhi u have the crab mentality when u drag another niggas shine for clout and likes. I seriously hope u change u fake ass nigga qaxbada tahay wase
upload_2019-12-29_3-43-41.png

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I hate Somalis and their qarxis culture what was the point of doin this fully knowing this thread was intended for me to see the xalimos idk why another nigga always ruins a niggas day wlhi u have the crab mentality when u drag another niggas shine for clout and likes. I seriously hope u change u fake ass nigga qaxbada tahay wase

Loooool ..if you don’t want your day ruined don’t use another nigga’s picture :ulyin:

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
I reverse searched and followed the bread crumbs to a farax appreciation thread.
The thread is literally riddled with pics of faraxs worthy of framing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Laaaaa ilaaahhhaaaa ilalaaahuuuu

I was expecting something but hooogtiyaaaayy this thread went to hell from the 3rd post :russ::russ::russ::russ::drakelaugh:

Off to the hall of fame we gooooo :cryinglaughsmiley:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This is me just chillin and vibing :dzmxmmb:
318004D1-9F39-42BF-9E2E-18995E81F9A3.jpeg

!!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T REVERSE IMAGE THIS PHOTO ON GOOGLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS IS ME TRUST ME I DON’T LIE #TRUSTSOMALIS2020!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending