Post your nose

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I know people dont want to be identified. Neither do I want be identified.

Just post your nose, your real nose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any half breed somali females in here? :oops::gnzbryw::gnzbryw:

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
SHEEGATO ALERT!

SHEEGATO ALERT!

THAT IS NOT A KIKUYU NOSE

I REPEAT THAT IS NOT A KIKUYU NOSE

Come out reveal the truth saxib I know what clan that nose belongs to don't make me expose you. I will never post my nose here only cause I've damaged it due to years of coke abuse!

Maximus

Lord Maximus
SHEEGATO ALERT!

SHEEGATO ALERT!

THAT IS NOT A KIKUYU NOSE I REPEAT THAT IS NOT A KIKUYU NOSE

Come out reveal the truth saxib I know what clan that nose belongs to don't make me expose you. I will never post my nose here only cause I've damaged it due to years of coke abuse!
What type of nose is that then?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Which clan? I am hawiye abgaal with 25% kikuyu blood.
What type of nose is that then?

I don't want to expose him cause clearly he won't admit it himself but I won't let him deceive others with the idea that he has any kikukyu blood in him.

I am well aware of what clan that noses belongs to ask your reer if you don't believe me. It's a inate ability in me to call out sheegatos nothing can trick me.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
I have a small nose, similar to the ones that models do plastic surgery to get. The only problem is that It gives me a baby face:bell::farmajoyaab:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I have a small nose, similar to the ones that models do plastic surgery to get. The only problem is that It gives me a baby face:bell::farmajoyaab:

Relish the fact you have a baby face some faraaxs look 35 at 19 which is honestly so sad. I want to be 65 and still have my babyface.
Alright expose me! :cool:

Please dont say MJ. I know some of them have bantu features.:cryinglaughsmiley:

You can play all the games you like but we both know who you really are nothing more than a Sheekhaal LARPin as a Hawiye.

:win:

Don't bother to deny it I am never wrong in anything EVER. Just bring me my money!

psyche

To each their own
This reminds me of a question I have.

Is it normal for a Somali to have a Jew nose?

My brother has quite a big Jew nose and I always thought it was quite off for a Somali to have one.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.

My brother has quite a big Jew nose and I always thought it was quite off for a Somali to have one.
My whole mom’s side of the family has large convex noses :/ mine is regular sized and also curved but it’s less showing

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!

Somalis are obsessed with European features, hope he doesn't get bullied by your family. I have seen Somali with hooked arab nose but most seem to have either extreme thin or 'normal' noses. Every nose is beautiful in it's own way either way.