by Carl Röchling

J5V6RA5.jpg

Yermak's conquest of Siberia
by Vasily Surikov

Please post one at a time.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Mine has to be of one of the greatest victories of Islam: Mehmed Fatih's Conquest of Constantinople

220px-Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg

Sultan Mehmed II's entry into Constantinople, painting by Fausto Zonaro (1854–1929)

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci

Última_Cena_-_Da_Vinci_5.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The depiction of Jesus is truly exquisite as all the vanishing points allow the painting to focus in on His Holiness Jesus Christ.

I also happen to be a sucker for renaissance art so this one really does it for me.

The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo

SDpBWpyNnUauLr8YSVX14xsi.jpeg

Yet another renaissance painter who uses his talents for the glory of God. May the Lord bless Italian renaissance painters who glorified Him. In Jesus name, Amen.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This work proper disturbed me, when i first saw it as a kid.

1200px-Francisco_de_Goya,_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_(1819-1823)_crop.jpg

The work is called, Saturn Devouring His Son. Its by Spanish artist Francisco Goya and was one of a series of work called Black Painting, drawn sometime between the late 1810s and early 1820s.

This particular work depicts the Greek mythological Titan, Cronos, eating one of his children. Apparently, Cronos recieved a prophecy that one of his children will overthrow him. So as a way of stopping that, he eat all his kids as soon as they were born. The sick bastard.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

View attachment 21887

The depiction of Jesus is truly exquisite as all the vanishing points allow the painting to focus in on His Holiness Jesus Christ.

I also happen to be a sucker for renaissance art so this one really does it for me.

View attachment 21889

Yet another renaissance painter who uses his talents for the glory of God. May the Lord bless Italian renaissance painters who glorified Him. In Jesus name, Amen.

tenor.gif

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

View attachment 21887

View attachment 21889

Yet another renaissance painter who
uses his talents for the glory of God. May the Lord bless Italian renaissance painters who glorified Him. In Jesus name, Amen.
Actually the red part around God was proven to be shaped like a brain meaning Michelangelo was probably an atheist who believes God was just a creation of the human mind :mjlol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The Savage State
thomas-cole-the-course-of-empire-the-savage-state-1836.jpg

The Arcadian State
thomas-cole-the-course-of-empire-the-arcadian-state.jpg

The Consummation of Empire
thomas-cole-the-course-of-empire-the-consummation.jpg

The Destruction of Empire
thomas-cole-the-course-of-empire-the-destruction-of-empire (1).jpg

Status