Post where you were born

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
How were you born in Canada in 1990 when the civil war started in 1991? :cosbyhmm:

Most Western countries didn't really accept Somali refugees until ~1992.

We fled economic hardship, not war.

288zj95.jpg

I produce the receipts.

Sultana

On Hiatus
I was also born in Mount Sinai Hospital, but a few years later. lol But yeah, both my parents came to Canada in 1990.

@Infinity Personally, I am not bothered by your derailing/trolling in my own threads but as a moderator I have to enforce the rules of this website. Please don't derail. You've been doing this on other threads posted by others. Cool? Cause then I'd have to start giving warnings as per the rules and I don't like to do that. I like to use my mod responsibilities the least that I can. Let us all make this place enjoyable for all of us with no unnecessary problems.

I don't want to see you eventually banned.

You seem level headed.

Just a friendly reminder.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oddly enough, I went to ancestry.com and found my birth records. I kid you not. I'm impressed. lol

Hints
- I was born in the south-west of the US.
- I was born before the civil war (pre-88).

Last edited:
@Infinity Personally, I am not bothered by your derailing/trolling in my own threads but as a moderator I have to enforce the rules of this website. Please don't derail. You've been doing this on other threads posted by others. Cool? Cause then I'd have to start giving warnings as per the rules and I don't like to do that. I like to use my mod responsibilities the least that I can. Let us all make this place enjoyable for all of us with no unnecessary problems.

I don't want to see you eventually banned.

You seem level headed.

Just a friendly reminder.

:Sutehja::vanlf9a::camby: fuckin mod scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts