Post whatever comes out of your autocorrect panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press any of the words that come from your autocorrect middle bit of the panel. I'll start.

Yeah they will meet other Somalis and learn about the future of the sane league one or night's of not taking my chances to the media and their Kardashian obsession getting you down on some days even though I was never a gaal friend lost nearly a stone a month on it was worth it in the end.

Here's another one:

It is a good school as a child going to help me but I'm a lost cause right now and again in June inshallah so u I can hear all about it and see the world of the time we have crimes committed by someone claiming to be Muslim it would be lovely to see you soon xxx

VIP
Je croyais que c'était pas comme sa tu m'envoyer environ une heure de plus en retard pour choisir mes heures et c tout ce qui se passe dans la porte pour aller faire quelque autres chose donc on se parlera demain inchallah.

My english one was too rated R.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Je croyais que c'était pas comme sa tu m'envoyer environ une heure de plus en retard pour choisir mes heures et c tout ce qui se passe dans la porte pour aller faire quelque autres chose donc on se parlera demain inchallah.

french neger

This was boring, I'd rather see the English one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending