post ur confessions

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
college and we went to same school
That's good at least you are causal with her but you fear rejection if I were you id suggest going to a day festival or concert ( don't need to do drugs but that's up to you) off from the stress of college, its light and relaxing. You can make some great memories that way, what do you think ?

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
That's good at least you are causal with her but you fear rejection if I were you id suggest going to a day festival or concert ( don't need to do drugs but that's up to you) off from the stress of college, its light and relaxing. You can make some great memories that way, what do you think ?
haraam

Von

its just a suggestion but you're not in love with this '' you just guilty about what you did and that's it.You say 'haraam' yet you want this girl to yourself, who does that work? are you going to go on halal dates? are just ganna kick it at the library all day, get real with the situation you're in:drakewtf:

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
its just a suggestion but you're not in love with this '' you just guilty about what you did and that's it.You say 'haraam' yet you want this girl to yourself, who does that work? are you going to go on halal dates? are just ganna kick it at the library all day, get real with the situation you're in:drakewtf:
no sxb I will go visit her father first.

I don't feel guilty I call many women hoes who deserve that title.

me going to a festival would make me a hypocrite.

she once told me she would like to get married and settle down. I will ask her hand in marriage if she stops her ways

Von

no sxb I will go visit her father first.

I don't feel guilty I call many women hoes who deserve that title.

me going to a festival would make me a hypocrite.

she once told me she would like to get married and settle down. I will ask her hand in marriage if she stops her ways
Her father? mans lost the damn plot:deadrose:
so she's enjoying her youth while you wait for a chance that may never come? time waste..
Are you actually thinking about marriage? and to a known hoe no less. :drakekidding:

Trending