post ur confessions

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Either you have the world's most fucked up Somali family or you are messing with us, which is it?
I’ve heard worse wallahi my family isn’t even like this the only reason they’re so messed up it’s because they grew up without a father

Idk but thank god non of my sibling do that faqash :noneck: and no I’ve never heard of that place

Uffffff. That is very alarming walahi. I'm sure there is more to this story than you know. Disturbing.

Btw, what do you mean by faqash? I'm giving you the benefit of doubt here :trumpsmirk:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Uffffff. That is very alarming walahi. I'm sure there is more to this story than you know. Disturbing.

Btw, what do you mean by faqash? I'm giving you the benefit of doubt here :trumpsmirk:
Believe me all my siblings are religious ( the type to watch ali dawah and curse shias) it’s a phrase I think I’m not sure

Believe me all my siblings are religious ( the type to watch ali dawah and curse shias) it’s a phrase I think I’m not sure
Lmaoooo @ cursing shias.
Nah, I was just joking about that phrase. You're not a qabilist which is good. Be careful using that term though because it can get you in a fight :pachah1:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Idk what part of Somalia you're from where the cousin thing is considered normal but that shit is ceeb and akhas in our culture:susp::susp:
I don't know what religion you follow but anything that Allah SWT made permissible can't be called "ceeb and akhas"

Jeesto

VIP
I don't know what religion you follow but anything that Allah SWT made permissible can't be called "ceeb and akhas"
I know it's allowed in Islam but cousin marriage is not common with Somalis(except for the ultra religious). It's seen as ceeb to marry your own cousin in where I am from:manny:

Culture/Tradition > Religion :samwelcome:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I got alot of shit from relatives for not interfering in a better way

See what happened was I went to My cousins house they got a backdoor thats usually half open i went in and I saw her husband pummeling her with punches

I dragged him away from her
grabbed a stick and beat him up he Ended busting his knee and had to go rehab for 2 months

I dont regret it one bit

Jeesto

VIP
I got alot of shit from relatives for not interfering in a better way

See what happened was I went to My cousins house they got a backdoor thats usually half open i went in and I saw her husband pummeling her with punches

I dragged him away from her
grabbed a stick and beat him up he Ended busting his knee and had to go rehab for 2 months

I dont regret it one bit
Madax:salute::salute:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I'm in love with this girl I hve been bullying nearly all my life. I don't remember a single day I did not call her a (she is a big one)

post ur confessions
That “technique” ruins a womans self worth be 100% honest with her maybe she likes you too

Trending