Post ur best dugsi stories

So as a kid I was not as popular with the macalins as my kid brother because he had a melodious voice mashaalah but me on the other hand was beaten frequently because I always repeated my cashar.One day the macalin(he had a limp so he used to be called jis)caught me by the legs and started whipping my feet it was painful in a whole different level so the moment he stopped I ran like hell but he couldn't chase back because u know he had a limp and all that so he stupidly decided to chase me so I was laughing ,crying and scared at the same time.The head macalin went and asked my brother about our house number(cause we lived in an appartment)and my brother lied so the macalin knocked on the door of another house.A large man opened the door and this guy left without asking a question,needless to say me and my brother became the popular duo of the dugsi.

So as a kid I was not as popular with the macalins as my kid brother because he had a melodious voice mashaalah but me on the other hand was beaten frequently because I always repeated my cashar.One day the macalin(he had a limp so he used to be called jis)caught me by the legs and started whipping my feet it was painful in a whole different level so the moment he stopped I ran like hell but he couldn't chase back because u know he had a limp and all that so he stupidly decided to chase me so I was laughing ,crying and scared at the same time.The head macalin went and asked my brother about our house number(cause we lived in an appartment)and my brother lied so the macalin knocked on the door of another house.A large man opened the door and this guy left without asking a question,needless to say me and my brother became the popular duo of the dugsi.
Give me some dramatic ones like this
Screenshot_20190721-173639_Instagram.jpg
how the flop is he a halal man shiit

Last edited:
*Legit Story*

A massive wasp came in through the dugsi window and stung one of the students, he fell on the floor and started spazzing out like a fish out of water.

The macaalin started doing ruqayah saying " wiilka jinn ya galay" " shinni jinn waya ".

Turns out it was an allergic reaction.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Best dugsi story. Macalins were paid by a primary school to tour around the mosque. The mosque was made into a zoo. Guess what the main attraction was the kids doing wudu.

*Legit Story*

A massive wasp came in through the dugsi window and stung one of the students, he fell on the floor and started spazzing out like a fish out of water.

The macaalin started doing ruqayah saying " wiilka jinn ya galay" " shinni jinn waya ".

Turns out it was an allergic reaction.

:siilaanyolaugh:
Yo that's ruthless:siilaanyolaugh:

How did you manage to get away with your qoordheer, I'm guessing you used it to your advantage?.

:lolbron:

I've never been that wild, so you won't read anything good. Besides, I've always been praised for my Quran recitation and akhlaaq.:westbrookswag:

So, in our Dugsi we would have occasional dugsi tests in tarbiyah, Quran and tafsiir etc. This time the test was an oral one on Muusa AS story. As I was telling the story to the macalin. I accidentally said nabi fircoon. The teacher started laughing. It was so embarrassing.

Another time I was suffering from maskax madoowaad. I had a week's time to learn a page of the Quran and recite it to my teacher. I failed and lied to my mother. Then came the next week and I failed again. So teacher decides to call my mother in front of everyone. EMBARRASSING.

I've never been that wild, so you won't read anything good. Besides, I've always been praised for my Quran recitation and akhlaaq.:westbrookswag:

So, in our Dugsi we would have occasional dugsi tests in tarbiyah, Quran and tafsiir etc. This time the test was an oral one on Muusa AS story. As I was telling the story to the macalin. I accidentally said nabi fircoon. The teacher started laughing. It was so embarrassing.

Another time I was suffering from maskax madoowaad. I had a week's time to learn a page of the Quran and recite it to my teacher. I failed and lied to my mother. Then came the next week and I failed again. So teacher decides to call my mother in front of everyone. EMBARRASSING.
U diaspora somalis are lucky.I mean what kind of macalin calls ur mother instead of whooping ur ass that's the only way naag nool can xifdi the quraan.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
U diaspora somalis are lucky.I mean what kind of macalin calls ur mother instead of whooping ur ass that's the only way naag nool can xifdi the quraan.
It's illegal they cant do shit. Are you in Africa or something?

Dont get me wrong in some dugsi, they beat children but this is a country where beating children is not allowed. If you even slap them, you might lose custody. In a previous dugsi one macalin hit my hands.

Naag nool eh? What happened to the whole thing about not loving them?

Dont get me wrong in some dugsi, they beat children but this is a country where beating children is not allowed. If you even slap them, you might lose custody. In a previous dugsi one macalin hit my hands.

Naag nool eh? What happened to the whole thing about not loving them?
I've seen the light baby girl

Trending