Post Somali Researchers in Science

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you’re a nihilist as you say and life has no meaning for you........ why do you care so much about material success ?

If Westernization is the panacea to all our problems, look at Black Americans. Black Americans have been in the US for 400 years, they’ve lost all cultural and linguistic links to Africa. The average Black American has 24% European ancestry, yet they don’t meet the benchmark of material progress you keep bringing up.

You need to combine the population all the arab world

Middle-East.jpg

Plus add Indonesia 250 million.

map_of_indonesia.jpg

To produce one of these

einstein.jpg

Even you are shocked that it takes 566 million Muslims before an Einstein pops up.

You now look at this book and wonder if it's truly from God or not because those statistics surely says otherwise.

a3a325532495fdf280d01c2b0512f23a.jpg

I know maths isn't your strongest feat let alone statistical analysis or probability analysis or anything to do with numbers. So I am breaking it down for you into 'images' and 'continents' so you understand the huge difference between muslim nobel prize winners and jewish nobel prize winners while taking into consideration the respective population pool of both societies and the number of nobel peace prizes each produce.

For every 50,000 jewish population which is merely a town, not a continent, not 500 million people, they produce and einstein and nobel peace prize winner. Why do you not actually address these statistics?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
At least @Cilmi-doon is attempting to fight back, look how his muslim brothers abadoned him like @Al Kafi @Omar del Sur who are now possibly 'kaffir' inside they're heart, as they ponder the statistic ratio and figure out if Allah and Quran is the true religion why are Muslims the most backward people on earth. U would think Allah supports the righteous and those on his path with scientific inventions, knowledge, wealth, etc. But we see the opposite in the Islamic world, they are dumb, poor, and survive on western hand out. It seems like God is punishing them and treating them like 'shaydhan' and dis-empowering them from the world and making them weak.

I may be a nihilist and believe there is not a single objective meaning to life. I don't think billions of people share a meaning waryaa, that doesn't mean, I don't have a meaning to life. I lack a belief in a personal god, I think the god who created the universe and planets and stars and life doesn't care if I miss a prayer or salat, or fast, or give charity. I think that is a petty god who has nothing else better to do.

Waan is galaynay me and @Cilmi-doon kkkkkk. Xabad xoogan ayaan isku riddayna kkkkk. It's like SSDF VS AL-ITIHAAD IN 93. Secularist, Tribalist, Democrat Army of SSDF took on Islamist of @Omar del Sur @Al Kafi who were 'shisheeye clans' and @Cilmi-doon who was tricked by the islamist who even abadon him online, let alone the battle field. Cilmi-doon was pardoned on the grounds of 'tribe' and told to reintegrate back into Puntland, while Omar and Al Kafi was sent to hell or deported.

giphy.gif

Yo brother @Cilmi-doon as a nihilist we don't believe that 8 billion people share a collective moral or meaning to life, we think everyone is an individual and can form his own meaning and morality in life. We don't think there is some supernatural that came down and said this is the meaning of life and purpose for all of you. Adopt Nihalism, it's actually quite healthy once you get past the point and realize your not important or special, your among 8 billion humans, your a speck among the plants and stars in the universe. The only importance you have about you is what someone TAUGHT YOU, it's not provable whatsoever. Nihilism has strong points wallahi.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cilmi-doon Why do you disappear, be honest. Is your faith crumbling inside? are you just holding up a fight in public but deep down pondering if Islam is true? If you don't agree with what I say, you would post back quickly a rebuttal.

Let's look at probability analysis. Based on the statistics of it takes 566 million muslims to produce one nobel peace prize in the hard science. We used they're ratio of nobel peace prize winnings in the hard science and it amounts to 3. So don't argue, my numbers are incorrect. They only have 3 nobels in the hard science and we know they're population is 1.7 billion. So we can do some calculations. We know it takes 566 million muslims to be born before a nobel peace prize winner is developed. Now looks at which nation is more 'probable' to win it. Now if you look at the current nations who won it, Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt. They already have a slight edge to win it again with a 1.75438596491% advantage over the other 57 muslim nations.

Maybe we can include factors of poverty, illerates, civil war, bad cultural values, lack of scientific inquiry in other societies and apply a probability analysis on when they're going to win the Nobel peace prize. Trust me, the first to win the Nobels among the Muslims will be Pakistanis, Turks, and Egyptians. Somalis would be at the bottom of the list and they're statistical chances must be horrendous once we calculate in all the factors against them like disease, famine, civil war, illeratcy, lack of academias, lack of research facilities, a bad culture that doesn't focus on production but cafe talking, a government that lacks making decisions based on scientific inquiries but tribal quotas lol.

You are basically at the bottom of the pile waryaa @Cilmi-doon your Somali plus your Muslim, you combined two deadly systems. U adopted a Somali culture that is inherently archaic and backwards and you adopted Islam which is inherently backwards also because it takes half a billion people in Islam to produce an inventor. Your chances of survival in the world are very slim wallahi, I am not sure why you haven't been displaced yet like neaderthals, homo erectus who were just like you and backwards. Backwardness leads to extinctions.

At least @Cilmi-doon is attempting to fight back, look how his muslim brothers abadoned him like @Al Kafi @Omar del Sur who are now possibly 'kaffir' inside they're heart, as they ponder the statistic ratio and figure out if Allah and Quran is the true religion why are Muslims the most backward people on earth. U would think Allah supports the righteous and those on his path with scientific inventions, knowledge, wealth, etc. But we see the opposite in the Islamic world, they are dumb, poor, and survive on western hand out. It seems like God is punishing them and treating them like 'shaydhan' and dis-empowering them from the world and making them weak.

I may be a nihilist and believe there is not a single objective meaning to life. I don't think billions of people share a meaning waryaa, that doesn't mean, I don't have a meaning to life. I lack a belief in a personal god, I think the god who created the universe and planets and stars and life doesn't care if I miss a prayer or salat, or fast, or give charity. I think that is a petty god who has nothing else better to do.

Waan is galaynay me and @Cilmi-doon kkkkkk. Xabad xoogan ayaan isku riddayna kkkkk. It's like SSDF VS AL-ITIHAAD IN 93. Secularist, Tribalist, Democrat Army of SSDF took on Islamist of @Omar del Sur @Al Kafi who were 'shisheeye clans' and @Cilmi-doon who was tricked by the islamist who even abadon him online, let alone the battle field. Cilmi-doon was pardoned on the grounds of 'tribe' and told to reintegrate back into Puntland, while Omar and Al Kafi was sent to hell or deported.

giphy.gif

Yo brother @Cilmi-doon as a nihilist we don't believe that 8 billion people share a collective moral or meaning to life, we think everyone is an individual and can form his own meaning and morality in life. We don't think there is some supernatural that came down and said this is the meaning of life and purpose for all of you. Adopt Nihalism, it's actually quite healthy once you get past the point and realize your not important or special, your among 8 billion humans, your a speck among the plants and stars in the universe. The only importance you have about you is what someone TAUGHT YOU, it's not provable whatsoever. Nihilism has strong points wallahi.

First of all, your analysis is completely flawed. If religion as you say inhibits the material and intellectual growth of people, Jews would leave Judaism by the wayside.

Come back to Islam Osman, as Somali Muslim you stand to inherit a strong cultural identity that goes back hundreds of years. Being firmly rooted in Somalinimo and Islamnimo, you can then focus on using your God-given talent to create constructive solutions for Somali society in particular and humanity at large.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
First of all, your analysis is completely flawed. If religion as you say inhibits the material and intellectual growth of people, Jews would leave Judaism by the wayside.

Come back to Islam Osman, as Somali Muslim you stand to inherit a strong cultural identity that goes back hundreds of years. Being firmly rooted in Somalinimo and Islamnimo, you can then focus on using your God-given talent to create constructive solutions for Somali society in particular and humanity at large.

Jews r gifted and i personally admire them. If they were the same population pool as muslims or christians or hindus. Theyre inventor ratio would be 30000 inventions and nobel peace prizes. I and many humans silently pray to allah and god to increase and multiply the jews so the world can inherent more.knowledge and nobel prize winners who created a better world for us. Wallahi if they were larger then 10 million. You would see more then 180 inventors. Its due to theyre small population only that restricts them.from.producing more inventors. I am.looking at european hard science winners of nobel prizes against theyre population pool of 1 billion. Trust me its nothing like the jews. This proves jews r chosen by allah with knowledge and hold the true religion