Post pictures of where you are from

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
@black :what1:Did you censor the parts of the statue thing and a flag...? If someone has been there, those black rectangles aren't gonna do much to disguise it..:icon lol::icon lol:

Yes. Yes I did. :browtf: Also I'm very skeptical anyone here has been there. See that White building behind it? That's the god damn town hall...

black

live and let die.
:damedamn:That's the town hall?? You weren't kidding, you really do/did live in a tuulo...:damn::damn::damn:

:jcoleno: I was hoping I wasn't the only one from a tuulo. I thought you were from some dead town also, but going by your reaction :mjcry:

Actually, that new dutch user is also from the woods
mjgrin.png

black

live and let die.
Wait @TooMacaan don't you also live in a small tuulo in Canada? Don't sorry sxb living in a small tuulo has its benefits

Yeah fam, I'm not gonna lie we used to go on the maddest adventures. :rejoice: Seeing kids growing up in places like London I kinda feel bad for them wallahi.

TooMacaan

VIP
:jcoleno: I was hoping I wasn't the only one from a tuulo. I thought you were from some dead town also, but going by your reaction :mjcry:

Actually, that new dutch user is also from the woods
mjgrin.png
Wait @TooMacaan don't you also live in a small tuulo in Canada? Don't sorry sxb living in a small tuulo has its benefits

Nah, it'd be more accurate to say I'm from a small city. Our town hall isn't anything lavish but it's decent compared to that joke lol.
Similar to this, but a bit of a taller structure/more floors:
wolseley_hall.jpg

We have a dutch user btw? Who's that?

black

live and let die.
Nah, it'd be more accurate to say I'm from a small city. Our town hall isn't anything lavish but it's decent compared to that joke lol.
Similar to this, but a bit of a taller structure/more floors:

We have a dutch user btw? Who's that?

I forgot her handle, but she posts around

"Actually, that new dutch user is also from the woods"

z3zrULC

Waa runteey sxb. How you gonna live in South-Holland but not in randstad after coming from some tuulo in Groningen. That's straight gaajo. Where else you think she found a White stalker like that. She's acquainted with the tuulo lyf

Last edited:
I forgot her handle, but she posts around

Waa runteey sxb. How you gonna live in South-Holland but not in randstad. That's straight gaajo. Where else you think she found a White stalker like that

:icon lol: you're talking about that shukri poster that had everyone here roast her stalker.

My hometown:rejoice: ar gendershe ii geeya.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I wanna go there and make it the tourist hotspot it deserves to be. Inshallah after shabaab and I start making real money I will open tourism agencies and a couple other things. In no time that money will roll in.:lawd: image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending