post pic of the most beautiful xalimo you've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
@ReeBorama is a qabiliste, only uploading pics of women from his district smh. War waxan niyow naga daa.
96mhds

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
@ReeBorama is a qabiliste, only uploading pics of women from his district smh. War waxan niyow naga daa.
96mhds

Sidaa maaha bro, I would rather post a picture of a Xalimo that I know whether she is from my neck of the woods or not, rather than just posting a random stranger's pic which I found online, Its a bit weird.
Anyway, couple of beautiful dimes or what that I posted, dont be xasid and say they were Masha allah. One was a doctor ayyyy:banderas: the other the most beautiful part time shekhad/wadadad I have ever seen.:deadrose:

Hafez

VIP
Sidaa maaha bro, I would rather post a picture of a Xalimo that I know whether she is from my neck of the woods or not, rather than just posting a random stranger's pic which I found online, Its a bit weird.
Anyway, couple of beautiful dimes or what that I posted, dont be xasid and say they were Masha allah. One was a doctor ayyyy:banderas: the other the most beautiful part time shekhad/wadadad I have ever seen.:deadrose:
Looool I'm only playing with you sxb, you're a cool guy ma nigguh. Magaalada Somali wax ma ka aqaani. All I know is Xamar, Barawa and Hargeisa. Still though, Maa Sha Allah.
:tocry:

1463422571361.png

Samia muuse Ciise muuse abwaanad :denzelnigga:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I don't want to post your picture :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
:banderas: I love it when a guy wants me all to himself.... grrrrr.... but I equally love teasing such guy :hemad:..... so guys what you think of my picture (well since my Instagram is public... but I think I have window of 30mins before I can delete this post cahs I dont want it to be on this site for long).. do I look decent for a xalimo??
hbhbh.jpg

LOOOOOOOL okk okk I lied I lied...I feel guilty already...... aah I don't think I can do this trolling thing anymore :( :( :(... just ignore me... continue posting xaax xalimos pweeeseee :oops::oops:

Last edited:
:banderas: I love it when a guy wants me all to himself.... grrrrr.... but I equally love teasing such guy :hemad:..... so guys what you think of my picture (well since my Instagram is public... but I think I have window of 30mins before I can delete this post cahs I dont want it to be on this site for long).. do I look decent for a xalimo??
View attachment 2693

Making me question our frenemy relationship :damedamn:

View attachment 2693
:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts