Post-nut clarity.. (Real niggas only)

It's almost like you've temporarily freed yourself from thinking with your dick and you're just sat there like tf am I doing here? And then you start contemplating your life, it's almost like reverting to childhood back when you weren't constantly plagued by erections. And then it comes back and it's like a vicious cycle, never ending... It makes me wonder what it'd feel like to be a eunuch almost. :dead: :mjlol: Y'all niggas ever feel the same way?

psyche

To each their own
Nutting is for beta males. How much of an in**l do you have to be that you can't even get a girl so you need to satisfy yourself by jerking off to someone else doing it.

It's the ultimate cuckery.

psyche

To each their own
Don't pretend you haven't done it before.

I don't need to pretend since I haven't. Wanking never seemed appealing to me, in fact I'm slightly grossed out by it.

Due to this I've never climaxed or experienced the euphoria of it so I don't know what I'm missing out on.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Stop ciyaaring with you guuus like a cuck read my thread on your kind of people

:ufdup:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/have-we-been-desensitize-to-the-effects-of-.78598/

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Masturbating is good for you, specially when you beat your meat with your left after your right gets tired. Makes you strong. I bet you dameers have one hand that is weaker than the other.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I understand what you're saying the problem you have is that your only way of releasing dopamine is by jacking off. The solution is simple find other ways to release dopamine for example I eat junk food instead of masturbating and my brain gets happy. Find something you can do to replace masturbation and you'll see stellar results.