Post IG Baddies Waryadahan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Judging by what others have said, this will probably cater to the tastes of @Codeine
It was really hard to find a picture that wouldn't get me banned...I swear all she posts are bikini shots :faysalwtf:

And finally, Cadaan with her doofar love:

TooMacaan

VIP
I said it before, if you ain't willing to scissor them your take on them baddies is like a cow's opinion. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
:bell:
:susp::susp::susp:It's called a girl crush; admiration of beauty does not need to be sexual.

TooMacaan

VIP
Admins to decide. but honestly he pointed out you sounded weird. and hes really weird.
I never realized he was so called 'weird' until yesterday and if a weird person accuses me of being weird...well, I'd think that would actually prove I'm normal (because the weird person's opinion or statement is being derived out of a perspective which is not the typical perspective). Weird doesn't have to be a bad thing though lol.

I never realized he was so called 'weird' until yesterday and if a weird person accuses me of being weird...well, I'd think that would actually prove I'm normal (because the weird person's opinion or statement is being derived out of a perspective which is not the typical perspective). Weird doesn't have to be a bad thing though lol.

I have a different meaning for weird:deadosama:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Judging by what others have said, this will probably cater to the tastes of @Codeine
It was really hard to find a picture that wouldn't get me banned...I swear all she posts are bikini shots :faysalwtf:

And finally, Cadaan with her doofar love:

best one so far

can you take over the thread pls?

Typical long pros....to confuse....Just those with tunnel vision Western, educated, and from industrialized, rich, and democratic countries. I am sure you can find a lot of WEIRDness there.

Being designated as 'weird' is a great compliment, it signifies your difference from the majority of blind sheeple and conformist visionless herds.

TooMacaan

VIP
Typical long pros....to confuse....Just those with tunnel vision Western, educated, and from industrialized, rich, and democratic countries. I am sure you can find a lot of WEIRDness there.
If you're referring to me, I just have a bad habit of rambling. I don't do it on purpose though, I always wished to be more concise...

Status
Not open for further replies.